Chapter 13

Writer's Pov.

Two months later. 

Harry was sitting in the living room with his two best friends discussing how he was going to tell Draco the truth about his mother's death.

Two months passed, since Draco moved into his house and he liked every minute of it. He always felt alone living in Grimmauld place but now he had a companion. Even if the companion was broken yet he enjoyed his company a lot.

They ate their meals together, and they had many movie nights together and those nights were the best according to Harry those nights ended up with them sleeping on the same couch, cuddling each other. It was a little embarrassing at first but they accepted it and even liked their cuddling session a lot. Harry was shocked that Draco accepted their cuddles but he was pleased by it. He was convinced that even Draco felt something for him but they never took any other step ahead. He knew that Draco wasn't comfortable with anything more.

Draco's fears had decreased around Harry but he was still scared around other people. Ron and Hermione had visited them a lot, mostly at dinners, and they tried their best to comfort Draco but they weren't too successful. During those dinners, Draco always stayed near Harry, seeking his protection.

Harry had mixed reactions to Draco's action. He was happy because Draco trusted him however he was also sad because Draco was not able to overcome his fears.

'But at least he is comfortable around you, Harry.' Was Hermione's statement a few nights back when Harry voiced out Draco's fear to his best friends for the nth time.

Harry wanted him to live his life fearlessly and he was trying his best to help him as much as he could. He always encouraged him to make his decisions and included him while making any decisions for himself or the house. He had also talked with him about consulting a Mind Healer but Draco straight away rejected him, saying that he wouldn't be comfortable in being alone with the Healer.

Draco's physical injuries were completely healed including his thigh injury. They have left a faint scaring behind them which caused Draco a breakdown when he took his first bath. He looked at his naked body and his scars for the first time in months and cried for hours in Harry's arms thinking about the assaults. Harry was always around him whenever he had any breakdowns or nightmares. Harry was always there to catch Draco whenever he was down mentally.

Draco's magic was now unlocked. Hermione didn't take much time and filed a request for taking off the spells which locked Draco's magic in his body. Ministry of Magic, who were already guilty of not being able to provide security to their prisoner, immediately worked on Hermione's request and the spells were taken off from Draco thus allowing him to use his magic again. However, Draco didn't like to use his magic a lot.

Draco's feelings for Harry increased with each passing but it only caused his fears to increase. He didn't want to have feelings for the Savior only to be rejected by him in the future. 'Why will Harry Potter, the boy who saved the entire wizarding world, will ever choose a pathetic used broken scum like him?' He thought.

Harry tried to ignore his feelings for Draco but the more he ignored the more he was attracted towards him. In the end, he stopped fighting and accepted his growing feelings for Draco. He knew these feelings very well. He had felt these feelings before for Ginny, the only difference was that the intensity of his feelings was way more than before. The intensity scared him especially because of Draco's health, he knew that having feelings with such intensity would only harm them. But he was still not able to stop himself.

Due to his feelings, lying to Draco about his mother was getting very tough. He felt so much pain whenever he lied to him about his mother and he wanted to stop this at once. So he called his best friends at midnight, after Draco slept, to make a plan.