Chapter 24

Writer's Pov.

Sunday.

The Burrow.

Draco was analyzing Ginny's words. He was trying to convince himself that her words were lies. However, somewhere in his head, he believed her words. How could he not believe her? Even he knew Harry's savior complex nature. If Harry wanted to save someone then he could even die for that person. What if everything was an act to save him?

But Harry's actions and his words had always expressed his love for him. How could a person act for so many months? But how did Harry fall in love with him? When they met, Draco was just a broken, assaulted human who had nothing to give yet he fell in love with such a person. Why?

What if Harry's feelings were just sympathy that he was misinterpreting as love? What would he do if in the future Harry realized that his feelings were never love? What would he do if Harry threw him and their child out of his life? He had no one in his life except him. He wouldn't be able to take the pain of the heartbreak. It would finish him off.

Draco felt emotions erupting inside him and he felt out of breath. The pain, the sinking feeling inside him was increasing making it harder for him to breathe.

He was brought out of his trance by Harry who shook him hard. "Draco?" He heard Harry's worried tone. "What is happening to you?" Draco looked at him and realized they were still standing in the garden and he was breathing heavily.

"Come with me." Harry held Draco's hand and took him to a bench. He sat on it and pulled Draco on his lap. Harry knew that he felt better when he was in his arms.

Harry wrapped his arms around Draco and asked him to take some deep breaths. Draco obliged and took some deep breaths.

Draco hid his face in the crook of Harry's neck still breathing heavily. He was trying to bask in Harry's smell and warmth and was trying his best to calm down.

Harry was very angry with Ginny. She was the reason behind Draco's condition, her words triggered Draco. He was sad about the fact that Draco could be triggered so easily by anyone's words. This meant that Draco didn't trust him enough.

"Is this an act, Harry?" Draco asked in a low tone after a few minutes, his breathing was now back to normal.

"How can you trust Ginny's words so easily? Don't you trust me even a little? Don't you trust my love, Draco?" Harry asked him back rather than answering his question.

Draco broke the hug and looked into his eyes. "You do have a savior complex, Harry. You try to save everyone you can."

"That can be true and I won't deny the fact that I took you into my house to save you." Draco's expression turned painful. "But do I need to act in love with you to save you? Do you think I will play with your feelings just because I want to save you? Or I would kiss you if this was all an act?"

Draco's expression changed suddenly. Realization hit him at once as he heard Harry. Harry was right, there was no need for him to act in love with him only to save him. Harry was the kind of person who died to save the wizarding world, a person like him could never play with anyone's feelings just to save him. And if this was an act only to save his life then Harry would have stayed within his boundaries. He would have never crossed it by kissing him.

Draco looked at Harry with tears and immediately apologized. "I am sorry, Harry. I am very sorry."

Harry took him in a tight hug. "It's okay, no need to apologize. I am not angry with you, Draco. I am just disappointed with myself. I am not doing enough, I am not expressing my love enough that's why you are not able to trust me and my feelings." Harry said in a sad tone and he truly believed in what he said. He was lacking in showing emotions because of this Draco was not able to trust him and his love.