Chapter 21

Writer's Pov.

Next day. 

Grimmauld place.

Draco opened his eyes and felt warm and content. He smiled as he knew he was in Harry's arms because only his presence could make him feel this way. He loved the warmth, the sense of security Harry could give him.

After his past, he was sure he wouldn't allow anyone near him but he was wrong. He allowed Harry and he was happy with his decision. It's been three months since he lived with Harry in his house and he loved every second of it. He was still scared of many things, he still goes through frequent breakdowns but he allowed Harry near him during those vulnerable conditions because he knew Harry would never harm him.

Draco opened his eyes and looked at the person who was the sole reason for his happiness, his savior, the reason he was still alive, who loved him and even accepted his child.

His right palm cupped his small baby bump and a smile wrapped around his face. He kissed Harry's temple, slowly entangled himself, and walked upstairs to their room. He took a quick bath and thought to do something for Harry. He walked downstairs and thought to make breakfast for them. He was not a good cook but could make some eggs, toast, and tea.

He walked into the kitchen and immediately started making eggs. He didn't want to be caught by Kreatcher because he won't let him cook. Kreatcher was very protective towards Draco even more than Harry maybe because of the baby.

He made some omelet, even scrambled eggs, toast, and tea within half an hour and smiled at his achievement.

The achievement was not to be caught by Kreatcher.

He plated out everything and turned around only to see Kreatcher looking at him suspiciously.

"You scared me, Kreatcher." Draco gasped loudly.

"Apologies Master. Is what Master doing in the kitchen?" Kreacher asked.

"I was just making some breakfast for Harry and myself. I have even made some for you, Kreatcher." Draco said with a smile.

"This my duty, Master. Why is you doing it?"

"I can cook sometimes. I am pregnant not dying." Draco said, rolling his eyes. He took the tray and walked into the Den.

He saw Harry sitting on the bed with half-closed eyes while patting the Draco's side of the bed.

"Draco?" He called out his name still patting the other side of the bed.

"Good morning, Harry." Draco wished and sat in front of him while keeping the tray aside on the bed.

"Is everything okay, love? Why are you already up?" Harry asked then looked at the clock and saw it was already 9 am. "Oh, I am late. Why didn't you wake me up?"

"Because I wanted to make breakfast for us," Draco said with a smile.

Harry smiled and looked at the tray of food.

"Sorry, I only know how to make eggs, toast, and tea. I will learn how to cook other things as well." Draco said the last line because of his insecurity as Harry was a good cook and he didn't want to let him down.

"You don't have to learn if you don't like cooking. I already know how to cook also we even have Kreatcher for help. So your work is to sit on the counter and look pretty for me." Harry said to which Draco got a little pink on his face.

A few nights back, Harry decided to cook dinner for them and had to practically fight Kreatcher out of the kitchen. Draco tried to help but he knew nothing about cooking so Harry picked him up, sat him on the counter, and asked him to look pretty for him. Draco got angry for the first few minutes at the denial of help but then he did what he was asked to do. That was to look pretty.