Chapter 7

Writer's Pov.

Next day. 

ST Mungos.

Harry woke up before Draco and they were in each other's arms. Harry caressed his cheek before taking his hands off his body and sitting on the bed. He was so worried last night when he heard him crying.

"I need to pay more attention to him," Harry whispered.

He knew how it felt to be mentally low. After the war, he faced anxiety and even to some level depression. It was hard for him to fight it back and in this case, Draco had faced a war, Azkaban, and a year full of assaults. How was he going to bring himself back to normal?

He stood up and went to take a quick bath. He got out of the bathroom and saw Draco lying on the bed, awake.

"Good morning." Harry wished him with a smile.

Draco looked at him, gave him a small smile, and wished him back. Harry sat on a chair beside the bed and heard a knock. He opened the door with magic and felt Draco's hand on his. After a few seconds, Helena entered the room with a smile.

"Good morning." She wished and then asked Draco. "How are you feeling?"

"Fine." He replied.

"May I close my eyes?" Harry asked as she picked up the healing potions.

"No, I think you should watch me apply it. It will help you once you take him to your house." Healer said and Draco's hold on his hand tightened and Harry looked at him.

He leaned towards Draco and asked in a whisper. "Are you comfortable with this, Draco?"

"I can apply it by myself." Whispered Draco back to Harry.

"Not on your back, you won't be able to reach there," Harry replied.

Draco looked down and reluctantly nodded his head yes. He took his gown up to his chest and closed his eyes, feeling exposed. His lower part was covered with a boxer but Harry could see his bare stomach and legs.

Harry checked him out before realizing that he shouldn't do that. He looked at Helena and she showed where and how much to apply. Soon the potion was applied to all the three injuries and Draco covered himself and opened his eyes.

"Two of his injuries are healing very nicely. The only issue is his thigh injury. I will check it once again tomorrow and if I see some progress, then you can take him to your house, Mr Potter." Helena said and Harry nodded his head yes.

"Can he take a bath?" Harry asked.

"No, he cannot. He has to wait a few more days to take a bath." Helena replied to which Harry nodded yes and said. "That's fine."

Helena bid bye to both men and left the room. Draco now looked at Harry and asked him immediately. "Do I stink?"

"Oh no, you don't. I was just asking for your hair. They are quite messy and need some washing."

Draco's hand went to his hair and he felt his locks. They felt all tangled and dirty.

"Do I look bad?" He asked as his insecurities crept up.

"Come with me." Harry held Draco's hand and pulled him slowly into the bathroom. He pointed to Draco to look in the mirror.

Draco remembered how unrecognizable he looked when one time he saw himself in the mirror, a few months back. That day, he cried so much after looking at his condition. He was expecting to look just like that day, injured and unrecognizable.

He slowly looked into the mirror and widened his eyes.

His face was healed and had left no marks behind. He looked just like before except for his weight. He was thinner than before but not unrecognizable now. He looked like Draco Malfoy.