Chapter 17

Writer's Pov.

ST Mungos.

Harry entered the room and saw Draco lying on the bed with closed eyes while slowly caressing his stomach. He smiled and walked towards the bed.

"I am back." He announced softly not wanting to startle Draco.

"Hello there," Draco said with a smile on his face and Harry was blown away by his cute smile. It looked so real and he looked so pretty.

"You look pretty when you smile." Harry complimented him and Draco's face turned red and he smacked softly Harry on his shoulder.

"What? Can't I compliment my baby's father?" Harry asked teasingly and sat on the bed.

"No," Draco replied.

"Fine, from today onwards, I will only compliment my baby," Harry said and he bent down towards Draco's stomach and started talking to his stomach. "Hello to my cutest, prettiest, most beautiful baby."

Harry pressed his ear to Draco's stomach and said a 'hm' as if the baby was replying to him. Draco looked at Harry with a fond look. He never knew that this was what he wanted in his life. Harry and their child!

"Haww," Harry said with wide eyes.

"What happened?" Draco asked still smiling at Harry's antics.

"Baby asked me 'Who are you?'. The audacity, oh my god the audacity." Harry again leaned and started talking to his stomach. "Baby, I am your Papa. How can you not recognize my voice?

He again pressed his ears to Draco's stomach and after a minute he replied. "Fine, I accept your apology but you have to make it up to me when you come to this world, okay?"

Draco's hand went in Harry's hair and he caressed it softly. This was the first time when he made such a gesture. He had never touched Harry in such a way but today he was just so happy seeing Harry in this role. Harry would be the best father to his child. Their child! These feelings were so raw to Draco that they overwhelmed him. Harry had not just accepted the baby but also started to behave like a father.

Draco tried to think of some kind of benefit that Harry could get by being with him but there was none. Harry was with him only for him, he accepted the baby because he wanted it. He was doing this selflessly and Draco was touched by his selflessness. Harry was his Savior. He saved him from those monsters and now was trying to give him a better life.

Harry called his name, bringing him back to reality. "Do you know that you are smiling like a fool?" Harry teased.

"I am just too happy, Harry, after a very long time," Draco confessed to which Harry smiled and kissed his hands. "I hope things never change between us."

"Things will never change, Draco. We are going to stay as a family and will grow old together." Harry said with a smile and placed a kiss on Draco's head.

Next day. 

Grimmauld place. 

Draco and Harry apparated back to their house and Draco took a big sigh of relief. He hated the smell in St Mungos and all he wanted was to get back to his house as soon as possible.

"Welcome back," Harry said with a smile and Draco smiled back.

"Let's have breakfast?" Harry asked and Draco nodded his head.

They walked towards the kitchen and sat on the dining chair beside each other. Kreatcher was already present in the kitchen, making breakfast.

"Kreacher?" Harry called him to which he walked towards them and gave them a bow. "From today we have to take special care of Draco. He is pregnant and healers have told us that he needs to eat 6 meals a day."