Chapter 11

Writer's Pov.

At night. 

Grimmauld Place.

Draco was lying on his bed thinking about the day. It was not as bad as he thought it would be. No assaults, no punishment, no work, no mocking, nothing. It felt good to live a normal life again but he still didn't want to get his hopes high.

Harry had made it clear that he would not use him for his pleasure but he was still not able to accept the truth. Was he really out of that hell? Was he free? Would he live a normal life again?

He held his duvet tightly as his bedroom door opened and Harry entered inside.

"Hello there. Let's apply your healing potions?" Harry asked with a smile and Draco nodded yes.

"Change into this so that I can comfortably apply potion." Draco looked at the hospital gown that Harry forwarded to him.

"This is a hospital gown," Draco said with a raised eyebrow. Harry gave him a sheepish smile and said. "Yeah, you used around six gowns during your stay and St Mungos do not reuse them on other patients. So we get the option of whether to take it or dispose it. So I thought to take it as they look quite comfortable and airy. Your injuries need to breathe and that won't be possible in pants."

Draco nodded and took that gown from Harry.

"Don't worry they are washed." Draco smiled as his main concern was whether the gown was clean or not.

Draco walked into the bathroom, got into the gown, and then laid on the bed. Harry picked up the potions and Draco got his gown up to his chest. Harry applied healing potions to his injuries and used his wand to prevent it from smudging on his clothes.

Draco covered himself back and lay on his right side. He was feeling a burning sensation on his injuries, especially on his thigh and it was painful.

Harry sat on the bed and forwarded a vial of potion to Draco.

"This potion is for pain. Helena had instructed me to give you this potion after every healing potion application."

Draco slowly sat on the bed and took the vial from Harry and looked at it skeptically. He trusted Harry more than other people but his past, the things those monsters did to him was not something Draco could forget. He was fed a lot of potions in that place which didn't do any good to him.

Some potions were given to him only to give him pain.

Some potions were given to him to make him beg for things he never wanted.

Some potions were given to him to get him unconscious so they could assault him without hearing his shouts or cries.

Some potions made him mute or blind for a few hours so they could mock him.

What kind of potion was this? What was going to happen to Draco by this potion?

Harry sighed as he noticed Draco looking at the vial skeptically. He knew that it was going to be hard for Draco to trust him fully.

He took the vial from Draco's hand, drank a very small sip of it, and then again gave it back to Draco.

"I am still alive and there is no pain, also I don't feel dizziness or drowsiness. So this potion is safe for you to drink, Draco." Harry said with a small smile on his face. He was a little hurt knowing that Draco didn't trust him fully but he understood his situation.

"I am sorry, Harry," Draco murmured. "I am trying my best to trust you, I swear."

"And that is enough for me, Draco. I know that it's hard to trust especially when you have been hurt in such a gruesome way. I am happy that you are trying."