Chapter 6

Writer's Pov.

ST Mungos.

At Night. 

The rest of the day, they argued about how Draco would behave with Harry. He slowly started to accept Harry's conditions. For example, he called Harry, 'Potter' when he needed a spoon while having lunch. Harry didn't comment but he was happy about the same. Draco even ate more than yesterday which was good for his body.

"May I ask you something?" Draco asked Harry in a low tone. He was sitting on the bed and Harry was sitting on the chair beside the bed.

"Yes, go ahead," Harry replied.

"You mentioned Weasely in the morning so how are Granger and Weasely?" Draco asked in a low tone.

"They are doing great with their personal life as well as married life," Harry replied with a smile.

"They got married, already?" Draco was shocked at this information.

Harry smiled and nodded in agreement.

"What about you and Ginny Weasely?" Draco asked in a stiff voice.

"It didn't work out after the war," Harry replied with a sigh.

Draco raised his eyebrow and Harry continued. "War affected my mental health. All the destruction, deaths, screams, blood, and everything about the war took a toll on my mental health. And everyone wanted to include me everywhere, wanted me to be there when they mourned the death of their family members, to congratulate me, to blame me for the war. It affected me a lot. And the constant pressure from the Ministry of Magic to share the whole story didn't help me much. Ministry didn't give me even a little time to digest everything that happened. Before I could understand what was happening to me, nightmares became a part of my life and I started to get breakdowns and anxiety attacks."

Harry took some deep breaths and continued. "I expected Ginny to understand me and give me some time but she wanted commitment. I was not afraid of commitment because I loved her but there were too many things happening in my life that I had no space for any relationship. At that time, all I wanted was some time to understand myself, to understand my life, to get mentally fit but she was not ready to give me that time. So when it came to choosing between her and myself, I chose myself. I broke off everything with her to be with myself and to think about myself for once in my life. She didn't take this too well and turned it into a nasty breakup. So many fights, crying, screaming that too in front of her family whom I consider as my own. That was it for me. I loved her but my mental health was important for me. If I am not mentally strong then how am I even supposed to love someone or to be happy with someone? So I decided that I couldn't be with her at all and I needed to move on from her and I did. It took me some months and even there were days when I regretted my decision but in the end, I am happy and that's all I want."

Draco squeezed Harry's hand and said. "I am sorry. I know you loved Weasel a lot. Why don't you try to get back with her?"

Harry smiled and said. "I loved her but it's past now. I have already moved on and now I only want her in my life as a friend. I don't have any romantic feelings for her."

Draco nodded yes and then asked. "May I ask you one more thing?"

Harry nodded in yes and he asked. "You loved Ginny, who is a girl and even I had heard about your feelings for a Ravenclaw girl. So you are straight, right?"

"No, I am bisexual," Harry replied.

Draco frowned and said. "I never knew that."

Harry smirked and replied. "Even I never knew that you are gay."