Chapter 26

Writer's Pov.

Grimmauld Place.

Draco was lying on the bed thinking about Harry. He didn't like the fact that Harry was hiding something from him. What was he hiding? Why was he hiding something from him?

After a few minutes, Harry entered their bedroom, changed his clothes, and settled on the bed beside Draco. Draco noticed Harry's every move and realized that Harry was in a trance.

'What is he up to?' Draco thought.

Harry took Draco in his arms absent-mindedly and Draco's eyes were hooked on Harry's face. He shook Harry's left arm and brought him out of his trance.

"Yes, love?" Harry asked.

Draco nodded and said. "Where are you lost?"

"It's nothing important," Harry replied now paying whole attention to Draco.

Draco sighed. "Is there something that's bothering you, Harry?"

"Nothing is bothering me." Harry lied and Draco was able to catch his lie.

He didn't like that Harry was lying to him but he didn't want to force him and come out too nosy. If Harry was hiding something from him then he must have a reason. But that didn't mean that he had to like the fact that Harry was lying to him.

"I am tired," Draco said in a low tone. He turned to the other side and closed his eyes. Harry was shocked by his action as they mostly slept while facing each other and cuddling.

"Love?" Harry called him while caressing the side of Draco's left arm.

"Hmm?" Draco hummed. He didn't want to be too nosy and didn't want to intrude on his private space however, his insecurities were not letting him do so.

"Draco, look at me?" Harry asked softly as he slowly turned him around. Draco looked into his eyes and gave him a questioning look. "Are you upset about something?" Harry asked.

"No, I am fine." Draco lied.

"You are lying and I can tell that," Harry said.

"Even I can clearly understand that you are hiding something and lying about it," Draco said in an accusatory tone to which Harry smiled. He cupped Draco's face and placed a kiss on his forehead only to receive a glare in return.

"Fine, let me tell you everything. One of Hermione's work friends approached her and shared a few things that he is experiencing and is clueless about. It is weird but doesn't feel bad however he wants more information about the same." Harry said trying his best to say it in a way that doesn't go into the category of 'lie'.

He didn't want to lie to Draco but he wasn't sure how Draco would react to his experiences. It can either be too good or too bad and he was afraid of too bad. He didn't want Draco to go through any emotional breakdown.

"So what is he experiencing?" Draco asked and kept his chin on Harry's chest to have a better look at his face.

"He experiences strings around him and his partner. It's invisible however the feeling of its presence is too intense and so he can feel how it looks. He thinks that with each passing day, more strings are getting attached and the strings around him and his partner are forming a complete ball. Right now it is in the shape of a ball but has gaps in between and the gaps are filling in at a fast pace. He and his partner could also see each other's casted raw magic." Harry explained.

"Are they married?" Draco asked immediately as he looked excited about this information.

"No, they are not. They have been in a relationship for the past few months." Harry said.