Chapter 4

Writer's Pov.

"If you are not my m..master and you have not bought me then why can't I go to my own house? To my mother? She is under house arrest."

Harry's eyes widened in shock. He was horrified at his words. 'Draco doesn't know that his mother is dead? Shit! What am I going to do now?' Harry thought.

It was hard for Harry to believe that Draco didn't know about his mother's death but who was even going to inform Draco about his mother in that place?

Draco thought his mother was alive and was waiting for him but the truth was that his mother committed suicide almost a year back.

When the word came out that Draco Malfoy had died in Azkaban, his mother broke down completely. She was only alive for his son, whom she loved the most, and now that he was dead, there was no other reason for Narcissa to live. So she committed suicide in Malfoy Manor. Aurors found her dead body with a note that wrote how much she loved Draco and that she was only living for him and now that he is no more, she died to go and reunite with her son.

'His mother's death news will kill him' Harry thought. 'How will I break this news out to him? How will I be able to tell him that his mother is no more? How will he react? He is already broken so much and this news will break him even more.'

Harry came out of this trance when Draco called him in a low tone. "Master?"

Harry looked into his eyes and saw Draco looking back with a hurt expression.

"You can tell me the truth. I will handle it." Said Draco in a low hurt tone but Harry again didn't reply to which Draco just nodded and murmured. "I understand, master."

"What? You understand what?" Harry asked with a frown as he didn't know what Draco was talking about.

"That you have bought me and you can't let me go to my house until I don't serve you," Draco said, his eyes still on Harry and he looked hopeful. He was hoping that Harry would inform him that he had not bought him and he could go back to his mother.

But how could Harry say this to him? Draco had a house but not his mother. Harry couldn't inform him about his mother's death. He was already broken and vulnerable and Harry couldn't break him more. He was only alive in the hope that one day he would go back to his mother and live a normal life. If Harry took this hope away from him then he would kill himself. And Harry couldn't let this happen. If Draco did something to himself under Harry's care then Harry will never be able to forgive himself.

Harry sighed in anger. He was angry about his fate. He had to lie to Draco. He didn't want to but he had to. Draco was not ready to hear his mother's death news.

Harry looked at him and Draco looked scared.

"Yes, Draco, it's true that I have bought you and I can't let you go until you don't serve me for a few months," Harry murmured looking into his eyes in a low soft tone, trying his best not to hurt him in anyways.

Draco's hold on Harry's hands loosened and he looked at Harry with an expressionless face. He nodded his head in yes and now looked down at Harry's chest.

Harry slowly held his chin and made him look in his eyes.

"I won't hurt you, I promise. I am not like those monsters." Harry said to him and he just gave Harry a small nod.

"Do I only serve y..you or do I have other m..masters as well?" He stuttered a little as he asked this in a low tone.

"Only me. You won't take anyone else's command." Harry told him immediately as he didn't want anyone else to take advantage of Draco's vulnerable condition.