Chapter 12

Junwoo was looking at Gil Junho.

"Look at this guy."

It was a scenario that Jaemin hadn't anticipated.

Gil Junho was brought in to put pressure on him. It was a kind of test. It was normal for any actor to feel nervous just by his presence in the same space.

It was unusual for a young actor who hadn't even earned a child actor title to confidently demand to be a partner with a top-tier actor. Usually, they would just ask to be seen acting.

Is he just young and bold?'

Gil Junho, who had glanced over, looked surprised as if he hadn't expected it.

Even as a member of NK, he was worth a fortune. In addition, he was a man with a strong sense of pride in his own acting. He wasn't the type of person to just act anywhere if someone told him to. His criteria for choosing works were also strict, and he would spend a long time researching the character before even starting to act. He was not likely to listen kindly to the words of a young child he had just met for the first time.

There was no good in being directly rejected by Gil Junho and being given a side. Jaemin thought he should explain it in a way that Junwoo would understand, at least on his own level.

"I'm sorry, but that might be a bit awkward for a student."

"Let's give it a try."

What did he say? Suddenly, Gil Junho, with an intrigued expression, was looking at Junwoo.

"CEO. Do you have another script?"

What is going on? He really wants to be the partner of that kid right here and now? Jaemin, who was dumbfounded, brought another script. He was about to see something rare and unexpected.

"What the hell did he find?"

I had never seen him act in a place other than a filming set before.

Junwoo and Gil Junho, who were sitting across from each other, opened the script.

It was scene 36, a scene in which two people who had switched souls talked to each other.

"Ha, what the hell is this? Don't just stand there and do something."

Gil Junho started it. The atmosphere in the conference room changed with his first line.

Just from the change in his voice tone, it was clear that he was in the body of a 40-year-old man.

But the underlying tone was clearly the soul of a middle schooler.

He's not just a good actor for nothing. Choi Jaemin nodded his head.

"Here, this is for the teacher. Hey, I'm feeling wronged too!"

Junwoo retorted with anger.

"The teacher looks younger, but what about me? And what's with this outfit? You've got some strange taste."

"T, taste... Hey, is this the time to talk about taste? Can't you understand the situation?"

Was it a mistake? Gil Junho sensed a subtle change. The boy's voice, as he retorted, had a faint hint of the middle schooler's voice tone that he had captured.

He understood and changed the character and interpretation that the other actor had captured, even after hearing just two lines.

It was a level that Choi Jaemin could not have noticed.

If it had been any other mediocre actor other than Gil Junho, no one would have noticed. He continued his lines.

"Why are you saying that to me? Is this my fault?"