Chapter 28

A commotion erupted at the broadcasting station.

After being hit in the groin, Cho Kwang-soo staggered out, being held by the officials.

The participants were temporarily dispersed under the guidance of the officials.

The person who played a decisive role in sorting the commotion is said to have calmly walked to the dormitory.

All of this happened in less than 30 minutes.

Yoo Sang-jun was informed of the situation by the officials who were present at the scene. He wasn't even curious about the condition of the participant hit by the script. He was just flicking his nails listlessly, thinking that such a thing always happens once in a while, but his eyes widened when he heard the name.

"Han Junwoo? He got hit?"

"No. The one who got hit was the other person. He threw the script."

"...Oh?"

Yoo Sang-jun scratched his head. He threw the script, and someone was hurt. This would be good news for Park Jun-gil, who was waiting for something to catch his tail every day. Yoo Sang-jun headed to the production team office with quick steps. But,

"Team leader, just now...!"

When Yoo Sang-jun flung open the office door, Park Jun-gil was nowhere to be seen.

***

Meanwhile, Park Jun-gil had just gotten out of a taxi.

He was standing in front of a huge building located in Seocho-dong.

He craned his neck back and looked up at the top of the building.

"Daemyoung"

His throat suddenly felt dry. He was more nervous than ever before.

A few minutes ago, he had to rush out of his office as soon as he received a call.

The person who called him was the program's biggest power broker, Daemyoung Group Chairman Kang Geonim.

Park Jun-gil thought to himself. Since he had been called in so urgently without any mention of the purpose, it seemed that the rumors he had been trying to keep quiet about Actor Kingdom had leaked out.

*Creaking.*

Park Jun-gil opened the large door and stepped into the Chairman's office with careful steps.

He saw Kang Geonim's back. He was sitting on a luxurious leather sofa, and he greeted Park Jun-gil without any other movement.

"Are you here?"

His eyes were deeply sunken under his heavy eyebrows. Even though he was just sitting there, a sense of intimidation emanated from him.

Sure enough, he was the Chairman who founded Daemyoung, the top company in South Korea.

Park Jun-gil sat down far away from him as if he had committed a crime.

"What can I do for you..."

Kang Geonim slowly opened his mouth in front of him, who was fidgeting. He thought the Chairman would start with the name of his son, Kang Hyeok, but as soon as he heard the existence that came out of the Chairman's mouth, Park Jun-gil closed his eyes tightly.

"There's a kid named Han Junwoo on this program, right?"

Kang Geonim's voice rumbled.

Of course, rumors about Jun-woo were already circulating among the people involved, so it wasn't strange that Kang Geonim had heard them.