Chapter 29

W Broadcasting Station Production Team Office

Park Jun-gil called a meeting of his team members, including Yoo Sang-jun, on an urgent basis.

"We completed the re-shooting of Han Junwoo's profile as you instructed yesterday."

*Swoosh.*

Yoo Sang-jun slid a stack of freshly printed photo materials across the table's surface in front of Park Jun-gil.

Park Jun-gil raised his eyebrows when he saw Junwoo's appearance in the photo.

"Hmm."

"I was surprised, too. He said it was his first time shooting a profile, but he didn't look awkward at all."

The photographs showed Junwoo in myriad poses, each showcasing him adorned in diverse outfits and makeup provided by the styling shop. The studio lighting casts shadows and highlights, accentuating his features and expressions. Park Jun-gil, previously unaware of these preparations, simply nodded, his expression a blend of satisfaction and intrigue.

Around the table, the team members exchanged glances, their lips pressed tightly together in silent contemplation.

'What the hell is he scheming? Damn it.'

The team members, who were planning a strategy to get rid of Junwoo as soon as possible, were surprised by his sudden change in attitude.

Park Jun-gil began to talk about the second round of the main competition in earnest.

"Everyone, pay attention. This mission will focus on teams 1 and 9."

"What? Just like that?"

That meant that the team members would have to stop all the work they had been doing under Park Jun-gil's direction.

"Didn't you tell us last time that our preparation intends to make group 9 the least noticeable?"

"Ugh, I don't know. Just do what I tell you to do. Stop asking questions."

The team members were disappointed when they heard they would have to work overtime. But then, as they thought about what their boss, Park Jun-gil, had said, their faces started to light up with excitement.

Team 1, with the presumptive winner Kang Hyeok, and Team 9, with the boy who is the center of attention. What would happen if these two teams were intentionally put together?

"Could the tables turn?"

The youngest team member suddenly asked the question.

He was already getting excited about the Actor Kingdom, his body fidgeting in anticipation.

Park Jun-gil grunted and rubbed his chin.

"I hope that doesn't happen."

The team members started to bombard their team leader with questions, starting with the youngest.

"Are the two teams going to be rivals?"

"Is there any chance that Kang Hyeok will be eliminated? We decided not to have a losers' bracket this time."

"Oh, I'm sure you have your reasons. Right, team leader?"

But Park Jun-gil couldn't answer anything.

'I don't know either, damn it.'

So he decided to throw a fit like he always did.

"What are you all so curious about? Are you the viewers? Are you all that free?"