Chapter 23

The W Broadcasting Station production team convened immediately in the office after the first broadcast filming.

Park Jun-gil urgently summoned all the team members.

'I was wrong. I never thought it would come to the point of stopping the broadcast.'

Team members bustled into the conference room one by one, urged by Park Jun-gil to move quickly.

It was an emergency meeting regarding the first broadcast participant.

One of the team members raised an eyebrow as if he knew what was coming.

Unfortunately, he had not seen the scene firsthand, so he was too dense to notice Park Jun-gil's serious expression.

"I heard. Kang Hyeok messed everything up. If this keeps up, we'll be in trouble."

"Shut up!"

Park Jun-gil snapped as if that wasn't the important thing.

The team member, looking bewildered, closed his mouth.

What on earth happened to make him like this? I've never seen the team leader so sensitive.

With his head in his hands, Park Jun-gil discussed countermeasures with Yoo Sang-jun, sitting across from him.

"Just when we were getting started. If we make a mistake, the entire program's scenario could be messed up."

"Once the broadcast goes out, it'll be too late. The focus will be on him, and I think...

Park Jun-gil was afraid of Junwoo's existence.

He thought he was the one holding the key. Actor Kingdom, produced in collaboration with various companies in Korea and overseas, is slowly cracking because of just one young kid. He could ruin his life if he doesn't do this job properly.

"I have to do something before that."

Park Jun-gil had never felt like this before and needed to figure out where to start.

However, his instinct told him that he had to get rid of the child from Kang Hyeok's side as soon as possible.

Kang Geonim was not the type to sit still if things went this way. Just then, Park Jun-gil suddenly looked up as if he had come up with a good idea. He turned to the team member who had been dense earlier.

"You said that KOS is currently planning the drama by Lee Eun-young, right?"

"Yes, sir. They say the production budget is huge because they will promote the rookies properly."

"You, go ahead and schedule a meeting with them right away."

"A meeting?"

"Yeah. Go ahead and schedule it and leave one lead role open."

"What? But I heard that the casting for the lead roles has already been finalized with the rookies from KOS."

"It doesn't matter. He'll be going over there soon anyway. Tell the CEO that I'll meet him directly."

"...?"

The team member was confused, but he quickly left the conference room when Park Jun-gil told him to hurry up.

Park Jun-gil went straight to KOS.

The CEO of the top idol agency in Korea, Lee Jaewon, remembered that he had once coveted Jun-woo.

After hearing a brief explanation, Lee Jaewon smiled and started to think quickly, as if he found it interesting.

"I didn't think things would move this quickly. But I'm glad. This is good. I'll go myself this time."