Chapter 63

Here's our highlighted comment for today.  Shout out to 

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

In the meeting room of W Broadcasting Station's production team.

The final shooting of Actor Kingdom had ended.

As always, a meeting of the officials was in progress.

"Because Kang Hyeok didn't say a word during his remarks. Should we shoot that part separately?"

"It's fine. I think it's quite good in its own way. It's the first time we've seen Kang Hyeok with that expression. It's rather refreshing."

"But the problem is... I expect everyone to be more curious about Han Jun Woo. We were planning to shoot a follow-up interview or something."

"Would he even participate in such a thing...?"

"He's gone off somewhere again. I heard he's already cleared out his lodging."

The voices were somewhat subdued for a meeting following a successful conclusion.

Junwoo's lingering presence was still among them.

No one felt refreshed or excited.

Even the usual courtesies of acknowledging each other's hard work were absent.

An unusual silence fell several times during the meeting today.

"How can he leave without any attachment? After stirring things up each time."

"Exactly. I thought maybe he had his own purpose we didn't know about. Maybe he'd use the prize money for something."

"What was he thinking, really... it's still a mystery."

It wasn't just the participants who put their lives on the line.

There wasn't a single person among the production crew who hadn't given their all.

The officials had no choice but to feel confused. A child who swept through each episode without any attachment to victory or popularity and then disappeared. That's why all their motivation and energy faded away just by thinking of the name Han Junwoo.

They felt petty and disillusioned, still gathered here talking about ratings.

He was the one who caused them trouble, forcing them to rewrite and fix the twisted broadcast scenarios, working through the nights and wracking their brains.

Strangely, even after being freed from such a troublesome and cumbersome presence, they didn't feel relieved or liberated.

At a restaurant near the broadcasting station, some of the main participants and part of the production team were having a wrap-up party for the Actor Kingdom.