Chapter 73 (Preview)

In front of the team leader, Mansik fell into a brief reminiscence.

It was the last day he had met Junwoo.

Late at night, past dawn, Mansik was alone in Joo Theater, tidying up.

"Uncle."

Junwoo stood behind him, hands in his coat pockets, unnoticed until then.

"What, you brat? You should say something when you arrive!"

Mansik's face instantly brightened with joy.

At that time, Junwoo was in the final stages of filming the show.

Mansik had been watching Junwoo's new talents and capabilities through the broadcast.

The first and second rounds of the main competition, the NK newcomers' stage, the editing of the short drama video, the interview with Jo Sungrae, and the incredible activities in Italy.

Having directed actors for the first time and experiencing editing firsthand, there was much Mansik wanted to hear.

But Mansik was puzzled.

The theater had been upgraded since then.

Despite the upgraded stage and equipment, Junwoo had little to say.

The curiosity that once shone in his eyes, whenever anything related to acting was involved, seemed dimmed.

'Though, by now, a theater like this might not be interesting to him.'

Yet, Mansik was puzzled again.

'That's not like him.'

Something was off about him.

Author's Note

You've just dipped your toes into the beginning of our latest chapter—how was it? Just a heads-up, this is just a preview. But don't worry, the full story is waiting for you over on Patreon just search for ToodatFiction. So, if you're hungry for more and can't wait to see what happens next, head on over to Patreon.