Chapter 24

It was Kang Hyeok, the only son of Daemyoung Group Chairman Kang Geon-im.

He was a talent who had followed an elite path both domestically and internationally since his childhood.

Kang Geonim naturally began to raise his only son as the successor to Daemyoung Group, but Kang Hyeok's dream lay elsewhere. He said he would not do anything if he was not an actor, even though he was a child. Despite the opposition of his family, Kang Hyeok, who had inherited his father's stubbornness, never gave up his will.

In response, Kang Geonim eventually gave in,

"Fine. But you have to be the best. Don't even start if you're not prepared for that."

The chairman said that no one should be able to surpass you and that you should not tarnish the company's name. He said that if you are planning to just fade into the background of the group without any talent, you should quit.

Kang Hyeok never had any such thoughts in the first place.

He, who has been trained by world-renowned masters in acting and gained practical experience, has never been criticized for his skills.

He was always the protagonist wherever he went. He was confident in his acting, so he had never felt jealous or envious of anyone.

Actor Kingdom.

Kang Hyeok, who didn't know that he was the pre-determined winner or that the program was originally created for him, turned the stage upside down with his true skills.

The judges' compliments poured in. He didn't feel particularly proud or anything. It was only natural. For him, who had a wealth of experience competing with actual actors since he was a child, Actor Kingdom was child's play.

But then,

"It's been canceled."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I heard he did a separate performance for about 20 minutes. The judges' faces were priceless. They all turned pale."

The rumor circulating among the participants wasn't his.

Kang Hyeok was searching the internet for the boy's name without realizing it.

According to a few articles, he was being called a bumpkin from the countryside.

He had never felt this way about anyone his age before.

He couldn't just sit and wait. His body moved on its own, searching for the boy.

"So, what did you do on the show?"

Kang Hyeok asked.

"What did you do? People are saying that the show was canceled because of you."

"I didn't do anything. I just did what they told me to do."

Kang Hyeok raised one eyebrow at that answer.

'He's deliberately not saying anything.'

He began to tell Junwoo about the audition he had judged to provoke him.

From the reason he chose extra Lee Min-jun to the performance he showed and the audience's reaction.

"What did you do to make the judges turn pale?"

He thought Junwoo would want to brag about his teaching at this point, but...

"You thought of that? That's amazing. So?"

Junwoo was listening attentively, nodding his head.

'What is this? I didn't expect this reaction.'