Chapter 26

"The first line is not good at all."

Kim Yoojin said this after quickly skimming through the script. She was so sure that she didn't like the first scene that she didn't even need to read any further.

"That's the only problem. These guys definitely gave us this script on purpose."

Cho Kwang-soo agreed from the side.

At that moment, Junwoo, who was alone quietly looking over the script, suddenly blurted out his first line.

He then tilted his head and said,

"The first scene isn't bad."

The team members stopped talking. What was that just now?

The words were just slightly rearranged, but the line felt completely different. Initially, they thought it was forced and unrealistic, but now it doesn't seem that way at all.

Junwoo flipped through the pages quickly.

"But the transition is a bit weak."

While the team members were loudly criticizing the program, Junwoo was calmly evaluating the script.

Only then did the team members glance at the script.

"...So, should we decide on the roles now?"

"Rather than choosing randomly, we should choose roles we can handle well, right?"

"Can I play the second character? My strength is crying scenes."

But that didn't last long.

Cho Kwang-soo seemed to have come up with a good idea and said to Kim Yoojin.

"Let's use this scene to our advantage. This student is pretty, so she could draw some attention. Why don't we post a picture of her with the handsome male student on SNS as a couple?"

"What? I'll get noticed for my acting, you know?"

The conversation was going off the rails again. Cho Kwang-soo and Kim Yoojin raised their voices and started arguing. Heo Soon-tae shook his hands nervously and waved them up and down as if to calm them down.

Junwoo frowned.

'...'

Junwoo flipped through the script without saying a word, as if trying to draw attention to the conversations happening before him.

Cho Kwang-soo began to assign roles, saying he had a good eye for them, considering his experience. He then subtly took the most important role. He asked Junwoo as a matter of courtesy.

"Is it okay for you?"

"Sure."

Only after Cho Kwang-soo said they would meet again after individual practice did Jun-woo grab the script and leave the place.

***

Yoo Sang-jun visited the participants' practice room.

He was there to film the practice scenes for the broadcast.

While holding a heavy camera and capturing the entire view of the practice room, Yoo Sang-jun stopped moving.

It was because Junwoo was caught on the camera screen.

Junwoo was sitting in a corner of the practice room, doing something.

'...?'

Yoo Sang-jun forgot his duty and started watching Junwoo without taking his eyes off the screen.