Chapter 58

A few days ago, the main theater resumed operations.

In front of it now, instead of the audience, there were reporters with cameras bustling and murmuring.

Soon after, the theater's door creaked open, and it was when Mansik appeared.

The reporters adjusted their cameras and rushed towards the door.

- Mr. Joo, please give us a statement!

- The whole truth has been revealed in the news. What are your thoughts on this incident!

Mansik, with a face showing neither confusion nor difficulty, stood there and responded.

"What emotions should I have? These were things that never existed in the first place."

Reporters' questions overlapped chaotically. Simultaneously, the camera shutters were pressed continuously without a break.

Even under the barrage of flashing lights, Mansik didn't blink.

His face was somewhat more solemn than when he had met Junwoo a while ago.

All the events surrounding Mansik over the past three weeks had come to a conclusion.

Starting with the information unraveled by Hwang Dojin, every controversy related to Mansik was revealed to be fabricated without exception.

Mansik looked around at the reporters with a face showing serious and solemn determination.

And starting with one of the reporters, questions began to burst forth. There was a particular reason why so many reporters had gathered here.

- Are you aware of the current situation where Han Junwoo is becoming a huge topic?

- What exactly is your relationship with Han Junwoo?

- Are you aware that the internet is buzzing with talks about Han Junwoo and you?

Although there were occasional questions about his relationship with Hwang Dojin, who contributed significantly to resolving the case, most mentioned Junwoo's name.

It was because Junwoo played a significant role in Mansik's swift escape from the crisis, more than expected.

The public opinion about Mansik, who took in Junwoo, who lived alone in the countryside without parents and acted as a father to him, had reversed as Junwoo's popularity soared and the public followed his genius abilities.

Moreover, an image was cast over him as the person who allowed such a genius's talent to shine.

The reason Daemyoung made it this way was to have Junwoo. As Junwoo's issue exploded and Mansik's image improved, they quietly backed off without anyone knowing.

- There's a rumor that this incident occurred because of Han Junwoo. Is that true?

One of the reporters asked.

"..."

But Mansik didn't even look in that direction. He didn't respond at all to questions related to Junwoo and this incident.

Then, the reporters started asking about Junwoo's future plans after the program ended.

Amidst the pouring questions, Mansik, with a sly smile, spoke.

"Well, I guess it's probably already in progress. That guy is always one step ahead and beyond what anyone can imagine."

***

"But Director, what happened between you and Director Hong earlier?"

Jin Do-ryeon asked Jeon Gwang-in, who was walking in front of her.