Chapter 66

Comment of the Day

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

"My head hurts."

After leaving the party room and returning to his car, Kim Yujun seemed momentarily lost in thought.

His secretary was seated in the driver's seat.

"Should I get you a hangover drink?"

"No. It's fine."

He was known as one of the biggest investors in the Korean film industry.

Kim Yujun saw films not just as pure art but as a means to exercise power and influence. Although the industry perceived him as someone who just lavishly invests in his favorite movies, he harbored an intense desire to ascend to an absolute position within the film industry.

Beyond accumulating wealth, his aim was to establish a position in the international cultural and art scene. He thought he was climbing up gradually, but suddenly, a presence emerged, shaking everything up.

The child's potential was beyond any prediction, more than just being assured of a bright future.

Kim Yujun pressed his temples as if his head was throbbing.

"Do you know how much economic power the film industry holds?"

"Of course. You always mention it, sir."

"I feel like I have the key to that power in my hand."

"..."

"But I'm also anxious. It feels like I have a firm grip, but it might disappear if I open my hand."

Kim Yujun looked down at his palm for a moment.

"It's the first time for me. I always operate based on thorough calculations and data. I don't know much yet, but I feel like betting my entire fortune on it. Just because of that kid who has just made his debut."

"Do you have that much confidence?"

"Yes. Funny, isn't it?"

"So... what are you planning to do now?"

Despite the headache, Kim Yujun smiled as if he was enjoying the situation.

"I'm going to make him mine. Not just a business partner. As much as I trust that kid's potential, I need to make him trust me. The first thing in everything is building a relationship. That kid also needs strong support, doesn't he?"

However, Kim Yujun couldn't hide his unease. The regular bi-monthly meeting. He had some expectations but didn't anticipate the level of interest. The moment Han Junwoo's name was mentioned, the burning desire of the other officials. Kim Yujun was engulfed in both excitement and anxiety.