Chapter 65

Comment of the Day

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

Junwoo was in one corner of the set, simultaneously fiddling with the camera and other equipment.

The equipment was not limited to what is commonly used on set.

He was busy with unidentified devices, whose origin was unclear, doing something incomprehensible.

Moon Kangwoo approached Junwoo.

"What are you doing at this hour?"

Moon Kangwoo whispered, suddenly appearing next to him.

Questions now seemed to burst out before he even realized it.

Moon Kangwoo was looking at a completely different side of Junwoo, unlike when he was with other actors on set.

It was the face of an artist, deeply engrossed and lost in his own world.

Junwoo replied without any movement.

"I'm filming things to add to today's scene."

"Today's scene?"

"..."

Junwoo immediately focused back on the camera.

Moon Kangwoo quietly turned his head in the direction of the camera to see what Junwoo was capturing.

"You can only shoot it at this time. Look there. Soon, the light will come in, and the shadows will overlap."

Junwoo pointed to a certain spot while still focusing on the camera.

Moon Kangwoo blinked. His mind went blank for a moment. It was the first time Junwoo initiated a conversation while concentrating on something. Usually, he would either give a curt reply or not listen and ignore it altogether.

Moon Kangwoo quickly regained his senses and hurriedly looked in the direction Junwoo was pointing.

"Where, exactly?"

"There."

He honestly didn't understand what was happening. He had been following Junwoo all day but still couldn't comprehend even a single thing about him. Moon Kangwoo stared at the spot Junwoo was pointing to for a long while.

From then on, throughout the dawn, Moon Kangwoo busily moved around the set, providing whatever Junwoo needed.

"Is this it?"

Moving equipment, the nature of which he didn't understand, and

"Here's your water, Director."

Handing over water and continuing such tasks.

If the actors and staff hadn't been asleep, they would probably have been shocked to see Moon Kangwoo looking no different from a servant.

But Moon Kangwoo continued to tidy up after Junwoo.