Chapter 62

From now on, I will feature some of the best comments from our readers. This is my simple way to express my gratitude.

 This is my simple way to express my gratitude

┕━☽【❖】☾━┙┕━☽【❖】☾━┙

The final joint performance of the two remaining contestants.

The performance began with the two contestants standing at opposite ends of the stage, facing the audience.

"I'd feel relieved if someone just smashed my skull with a sledgehammer."

The opening scene wasn't much different from the original classical script provided.

"It's not that. I just don't want to talk about it. It's too embarrassing, that's why."

"Listen. Just listen to me."

Kang Hyeok delivered his lines, and Junwoo responded, maintaining the flow.

As the play progressed, the two gradually moved toward the center of the stage.

"Ah, this is so frustrating. I can't stand it."

The exchange felt twisted, not quite a back-and-forth.

Whether it was an intentional distortion or a mistake in the adaptation due to lack of time, the contestants looked puzzled.

On the contrary, the actors in the front row of the audience slightly tilted their heads as they watched the performance of the two on stage.

They noticed subtle points that the contestants failed to grasp.

It was an intriguing development. The emotions of the characters in the original script were being portrayed differently.

*Thud.*

Kang Hyuk stopped walking in the center of the stage and turned towards Jun Woo.

"I really hate you."

The three judges and the actors in the front row all flinched simultaneously.

"Looking at you makes me feel like I'm going insane."

It wasn't evident in the original script.

Kanh Hyeok spews the lines adapted by Junwoo.

He was speaking to Junwoo, with dialogues about Jun Woo, but it felt as though Kang Hyeok was speaking to himself.

Soon, the studio audience fell into a strange illusion.

At that moment, when Junwoo delivered his lines to Kang Hyeok, it seemed as if Junwoo became Kang Hyeok.

How could this be possible? As the drama intensified, it appeared as if two different Kang Hyeoks on stage were in perfect harmony.

It was a bizarre scene, with Kang Hyeok asking Kang Hyeok, and Kang Hyeok pouring out his emotions to Kang Hyeok.