Chapter 31

Cheong Myeong urgently ordered them to enlarge one screen.

The staff below enlarged the ninth screen with trembling hands.

*Click.*

The scene of Seoul Station Square is captured on the large screen.

Everyone in the studio was stunned by what they saw.

"What, what is going on right now? Did something happen in the square today?"

Gu Daewon's eyes were wide with confusion as he called out into the empty space.

No one could answer that question.

The people on the screen were not the members of Team 9.

They were ordinary citizens who had to pass through the square with hurried steps.

They were all doing the same thing.

The citizens were crawling on the ground with their heads buried in the dirt, searching for something.

Children, adults, couples, everyone was searching the square from corner to corner with a look of desperation in their eyes.

What did they do to make this happen?'

Even Team 9 was nowhere to be seen.

They were confused.

They couldn't figure out if this was a situation that Team 9 had staged or if something had actually happened. Unclear possibilities swirled through their minds.

How did they start it in the first place?

The performance hadn't even started properly yet, so the team members were hiding somewhere among the massive crowd of citizens.

"It's a lottery! The first prize!"

Someone in the crowd shouted, and their words rang out through the studio speakers.

Lottery? The crowd was getting bigger and bigger. People who were passing by also came over, wondering what was going on.

The crowd was so focused on what was happening right before them that they lost sight of their original destination.

They were whispering to each other.

They were looking for a lost lottery ticket.

One by one, they walked onto Junwoo's stage as if they were being drawn in.

The crowd had grown to well over a hundred people.

A flash mob performance was taking place in the heart of Seoul.

It was a sight to behold.

"Did you find it?"

-Ugh, it's hot... but do we really have to do this?

-Of course, we do. Our lives could change!

Voices of citizens are being broadcast on the screen.

-Hey. Focus. If we find it, we're leaving right away. It's ours.

The judges watching the scene with their own eyes looked like they were dreaming.

Mysteriously, the lines that the citizens were unwittingly spitting out were lines from the script that the production team had created.

Not only that.

Their expressions and actions were all in sync.

The first scene is of a person who has lost something important and is frantically wandering around the square.