Chapter 35

Yoo Sang-jun remembered Junwoo's stage. Everyone in the venue, including the officials and the judges, forgot their duties and were captivated by the moment. But there was a problem because of that.

"The cameras weren't rolling at the time... So there's only low-quality footage taken by a staff's camcorder, right?"

Park Jun-gil already knew that.

"That's enough. I told you. I've already done the calculations."

"...What are you thinking?"

"If that kid makes Actor Kingdom a nationwide program, how much do you think the value of that behind-the-scenes footage will be?"

"Oh."

He knew it. He wasn't the type to keep something that good to himself.

"You're right, team leader. The public is more likely to cheer for those moments outside of the camera."

But Yoo Sang-jun still didn't fully understand what Park Jun-gil was planning.

Park Jun-gil shook his head.

"Do you think only the public will be interested? 'Heukryeong Island' is not just a hit, you know?"

Suddenly, a few words flashed through Yoo Sang-jun's mind. Director's cut, spin-off, re-release, revival, etc.

Those were things that the director of the film, Gu Daewon, had briefly coveted. He had never thought deeply about them because it was an ambitious attempt.

Was it really possible?

Yoo Sang-jun thought he finally understood what the man was thinking.

"... You're going to make a deal with the production company, right?"

"That's right."

He knew who Park Jun-gil was.

He had forgotten. He had been so busy following the boy around that Park Jun-gil had started to look a little foolish. He was a man who never failed a contract negotiation.

'He's already thinking that far ahead even before the show airs... He's definitely a quick thinker.'

Park Jun-gil didn't know much about acting or movies.

That's why he didn't know how good Junwoo was. He could leave that to the people who knew.

One thing is for sure: he will be a sensation.

Many stars have been born through the programs of W Broadcasting, which Park Jun-gil has led so far. That's why he's been able to get to where he is today.

Yoo Sang-jun nodded. He had to admit that Park Jun-gil had good judgment.

"What about the third round this time? Even though Ro-woon has been forgotten, he'll still be in the public's memory. As a pathetic star who once shone brightly but then faded away. If that kid has an impact on Ro-woon..."

"What's the big deal?"

Park Jun-gil didn't care about Rowoon.

"Any production team could edit together a story about a fallen idol rising again, regardless of whether or not they're a good actor. Of course, I don't plan to do that."

"So, you're saying you're going to focus entirely on that kid again this time?"

"That's something that will happen on its own even if we don't interfere."

"...So you trust that kid now?"

"Trust, yes. I believe I know something about him. But talent never betrays. In any case, the important thing is not this mission."