Chapter 51

After Fabio's introduction as a judge was completed, multiple cameras were set up around the square.

They were there to capture the participants as they synchronized their actions.

In this mission, the participants were to reenact scenes from the Academy Award-winning blockbuster movie 'Olympus',

featuring a small group of world-renowned actors gathered from around the globe.

The film depicted the greed and ambition of characters struggling to survive and reach the top in Hollywood.

The characters' desires in the movie 'Olympus' could not be seen as just acting. It was because the real emotions, depth, and experience of the world-famous actors cast in the film were infused into their roles.

Given this, Fabio and the production team did not expect the aspiring actors to achieve the same level of acting prowess. The purpose of this mission was to draw out the latent potential that they had not yet shown.

The most intense emotion they currently possessed was the singular desire to 'rise higher'.

When the participants' genuine emotions burst through the characters in the movie, the audience would undoubtedly cheer.

"I'll be doing this scene with you."

Junwoo specifically chose Yoo Tae-yang.

Yoo Tae-yang had no choice in the matter.

"Uh? What..."

It was a sudden turn of events he hadn't anticipated. Yoo Tae-yang followed Junwoo as if spellbound.

"What's going on all of a sudden?"

"How can it be that easy for him...?"

Voices of envy and dissatisfaction mixed among the other participants.

Yoo Tae-yang himself was puzzled. He just scratched his head, feeling bewildered.

"Why? Isn't Han Junwoo just rising through his charm, not skill?"

"Maybe people just like Han Junwoo because he's nice and well-mannered?"

"Yoo Tae-yang is easygoing and has a good personality, so maybe that's why he was chosen. He's easy to work with."

Murmurs and speculations followed. Yoo Tae-yang's eyebrows twitched.

Fabio casually wandered around the square, observing the participants rehearsing.

Then, a particular team caught his eye. Fabio stopped in his tracks.

Unlike other participants who quickly decided on roles and dived into practice to save time, these two were still familiarizing themselves with the script.

As soon as he approached them out of curiosity, Junwoo slammed the script down as if the stage was over.

"First off,"

Junwoo then said something that surprised everyone around, including Fabio.

"Let's get rid of all the cameras."

***

Fabio found himself captivated, almost in a trance, watching Junwoo's performance.

It was supposed to be a rehearsal, but it felt more like a demonstration to be followed, and the dialogue was incomprehensible.

Yet, what was unmistakably clear was that Junwoo's inherent capabilities were overwhelmingly superior compared to the other participants.

Was this the reason everyone else was struggling?