Chapter 19

Yoo Sang-jun had picked up the script a few minutes earlier when he stopped by the studio.

It was for a live filming of the preliminary audition.

The purpose was to shoot a making-of video to be used in the broadcast.

"I'm Kim Yoojin, participant number 234! Thank you for having me!"

When Yoo Sang-jun entered the studio with a camera, an audition by a schoolgirl in uniform was just starting.

The judges' expressions were devoid of any interest or expectation, as there were too many participants. Yoo Sang-jun was no different.

He didn't have to judge, so he planned to just film the audition and leave.

But then,

'Huh...? Did they give her a new mission on the spot?'

Yoo Sang-jun stopped in his tracks, surprised by the unique acting style he had never seen before.

The schoolgirl checked the keyword and began an impromptu performance without uttering a single word, using only her body language.

Yoo Sang-jun watched her silently. It was more than simple acting; it was like a work of art.

The judges, who had no expectations, began to sit up and pay attention.

The judge who had expected her to be cut almost immediately as soon as she began.

'What am I looking at?'

The judge, who was lost in thought, snapped out of it well after a minute had passed.

Only the sound of Kim Yoojin's clothes brushing, footsteps, and breathing could be heard in the quiet studio.

Nevertheless, the judges were captivated by each movement as if they could hear lines filled with emotions.

"I already knew she was famous, but she's from Starmaker, right?"

One of the judges exclaimed.

Her acting skills were not at an unbelievable level, but her expressiveness was off the charts.

It probably wouldn't have made as much of an impression if it had just been a normal performance with dialogue.

Another judge was even starting to misunderstand.

"Wait, could it be that the whole thing about her voice not coming out was also part of the performance? To focus on her expressiveness...!"

They all gasped in admiration.

"This isn't just simple body language that's well-known. How did she think of such details?"

Kim Yoojin gasped for breath after her performance. She had exerted herself more than usual and was so out of breath that she couldn't even finish her closing remarks. The judges were the same way.

'Why aren't they saying anything? I guess it was too much without any dialogue.'

Kim Yoojin was getting anxious as she waited for their evaluation.

The judges, looking like they had been hit on the head, were all speechless.

The shock she had received in the course of just a few minutes was almost too much to comprehend.

Then, one of the judges, who had finally regained his composure, spoke.

"How did you come up with something like that? You don't even have much experience. I think the word 'genius' is used for this kind of thing."