𝐢𝐢. 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act i. . .
. . .the way you betrayed me

CHAPTER TWO °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
       — 'battle cries'

ೃ࿔*:・                              — 'battle cries'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I had set my alarm earlier than usual last night when I was feeling productive. Now not so much but I was going to get up anyway. To sneak out of the Hermes cabin undetected without waking anyone up is near impossible. Of course when I was walking out the door someone followed.

"Hey Rayn," Alexander whispered, he seemed half asleep still. I have to confess, I was slightly scared what to do if he tried to come onto me without anyone else here.

"Oh hi Alexander," I awkwardly turned around and walked over to the armoury. Still, I heard him following, this isn't good.

"Are you going to practice sword fighting?" He slammed the Hermes door rather loud, I flinched when he did since half the cabin was probably awake now, but wasn't that good for me right now?

"Yeah, just some skills, no actual sword fighting," it was true I was just going to practice skills, alone.

"Can I come along?" Turning around stopped Alexander suddenly. I peeked over at the Hermes cabin to see the door slightly open, he had definitely shut it with that slam before.

"I'll just be practicing while listening to music, if you want to you can I guess." Thank Gods I brought my earphones.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Percy °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I was woken up at an unhealthy hour by a bang at the door. Knowing I wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep, I decided to find out what had happened. I slightly opened the door to see Rayn getting followed by Alexander, I think that's his name anyway. What was I supposed to do?

Yesterday she told me about him trying to kiss her and grabbing her while she's training. Nobody deserves that even if they are a manipulative maniac.

    I quickly got dressed and headed over to the armoury. After making it over to the armoury I saw Rayn training with earphones in, not sure she knew but Alexander behind her wasn't doing anything but looking at her. I had to do something.

"Hey guys," Walking over to them felt like an eternity. What am I doing?

"Can I join your training?" All I got was a smile from Rayn, like she was thanking me. Assuming that's a yes I grabbed a sword and copied whatever she was doing, safe to say I dropped the sword multiple times.