𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act ii. . .
. . .as deep as the seafloor

              CHAPTER SEVEN°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
              — 'her dead friends'

ೃ࿔*:・                      — 'her dead friends'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

"Thermos!" Percy screamed.

"Uh, what?" I asked him, maybe this quest had made him loose his mind.

I was holding onto the boat straps with Annabeth for dear life.

Tyson was scrambling around one of the duffel bags until he pulled out one of the gifts Hermes gave us.

Arrows and javelins whistled past us.

"Hang on!" Percy grabbed the thermos.

"I am hanging on!" I yelled at him.

"Then hold on tighter!" I grabbed the boy strap as hard as I could.

The thermos was only opened slightly and a jet of wind shot out. It made me feel like we were in a spaceship heading out to space.

After a while, Annabeth and Percy started to try send an Iris-message to Chiron.

The connection was poor but Annabeth threw a golden drachma in and a picture of Chiron appeared. In the background there was a strange strobe light with rock music blaring.

They told him about sneaking into the Princess Andromeda and the golden box with Kronos in it.

The wind and water on our end made it hard to hear, I wasn't sure how much he actually heard.

"Percy," Chiron yelled. "You have to watch out for—"

Hi voice was drowned out by shouting and a bunch of voices singing.

"What?" Percy yelled.

"Curse my relatives!" Chiron ducked as a plate flew over his head and shattered somewhere we couldn't see. "Rayn, You shouldn't have let Percy leave camp! But if you do get the Fleece-"

"Yeah, baby!" Someone yelled behind Chiron. "Woohooooooo!"

The music got louder and it made the boat vibrate.

"—Miami," Chiron was yelling. "Ill try to keep watch—"

A bottle was thrown at the misty screen on the other end, and Chiron was gone.

"What did he mean by not letting me leave camp?" Percy turned to me.

I felt my face go red as everyone stared at me. "I'm not sure, probably monster or something..."

He scrunched his eyebrows together like he was trying to read my mind but gave up after a while.

I looked down into the ocean and thought about the promise I had made to the Sea God.