𝐱𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐝

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act iii. . .
. . .true love, that doesn't exist

                      CHAPTER ELEVEN°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
      — 'the gods junkyard'

ೃ࿔*:・                          — 'the gods junkyard'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

We rode the boar until sunset. It wasn't the most comfortable experience. We traveled many miles, the mountains faded into the distance and were replaced by miles of flat, dry land.

The night fell and the boar stopped abruptly, almost knocking me off. He started chewing on some cactus I didn't recognise.

"This is as far as he'll go," Grover said. "We need to get off while he is eating."

The board galloped off, leaving us in the middle of nowhere, and covered in sand.

I looked around to see an old taco shop, a white stucco post office, and a mountain made from cars, appliances and scrap metals.

"Whoa," Percy said.

"If only we could get a working car here," Thalia said, then turned to Grover. "Don't suppose you have another wild boar up your sleeve?"

Grover sniffed the air, which I found weird. Then threw his acorns into the air. They fell and rearranged themselves in a pattern I had no idea what it was.

"That's us," he said. "Those six nuts right there."

"Which one is me?" Percy asked.

"The little deformed one," Zoe suggested

"Oh, shut up."

I bursted out laughing, I didn't expect the insult from Zoe.

"I cant breathe," I gasped in between laughs and high-fived Zoe.

"Are you okay, there?" Percy asked.

"No," I couldn't stop laughing no matter how hard I tried. "The nut does look like you."

"Hey!"

Grover glared at me and I finally composed myself. "As I was saying, that cluster right there," he pointed to the left. "That's trouble."

"A monster?" Thalia asked.

Grover looked uneasy. "I don't smell anything, which doesn't make sense. But the acorns don't lie. Our next challenge..."