𝐢𝐯. 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act iii. . .
. . .true love, that doesn't exist

              CHAPTER FOUR°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
'crash landing'

ೃ࿔*:・                               — 'crash landing'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Percy°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Artemis assured us dawn was coming. It was freezing cold, snowier and darker than ever.

The Hunters broke camp as soon as they'd set it up. I stood shivering beside Rayn and some Hunters, they didn't seem cold at all in their silver jackets.

I saw Nico and Bianca Di Angelo sitting down to the side. I assumed she was telling Nico about her choice to join the Hunters.

Thalia and Grover came up to us, anxious to hear what happened with Artemis.

When we told them, Grover turned pale. "The last time the Hunters visited camp, it didn't go very well."

"How'd they even show up here?" I wondered. "I mean, they just appeared out of nowhere."

"And Bianca joined them," Thalia said with a disgusted tone. "It's all Zoë's fault. That stuck-up no good—"

"Who can blame her?" Grover said. "Eternity with Artemis?" He heaved a big sigh.

Thalia rolled her eyes and stormed off.

"Satyrs are all obsessed with Artemis," Rayn laughed.

"But she's so... into nature," Grover swooned.

"You're nuts," Rayn smiled at him softly.

"Nuts and berries," Grover said dreamily. "Yeah."

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The sky finally started to lighten. Artemis muttered. "About time. He's sooo lazy during wintertime."

"You're, um, waiting for the sunrise?" I asked.

"For my brother, yes."

I didn't want to be rude but I didn't really see how Apollo could ride the sun as a fancy car.

"It's not exactly as you think," Artemis said, like she could read my mind.

"Oh right," I started to relax a bit. "So, it's not like he'll be pulling up in a—"