𝐢. 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act ii. . .
   . . .as deep as the seafloor

              CHAPTER ONE °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
            — 'after so long'

ೃ࿔*:・                           — 'after so long'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:Percy °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

I still couldn't stop thinking about my dream last night. I had seen Grover running into a wedding shop, away from a weird giant monster.

It was finally the last day of school, and I hadn't been expelled during the school year for once.

The first class of my day was English. My whole year had to red Lord of the Flies, all the kids are stranded on an island and go psycho. So for the final exam, the teachers let us outside for an hour with no supervision to see what would happen.

What happened was, wedgie contests, pebble fights and a basketball game with full-tackles. The school bully, Matt Sloan, led most of those activities.

Matt wasn't big and strong but he sure acted like it. He kind of reminded me of a chihuahua. Matt wore expensive yet sloppy clothes, to show off his family's money.

He made the mistake of trying to give my friend, Tyson, a wedgie.

Tyson is the only homeless kid at Meriwether College. Tyson is six-foot-three. He is kind of like a big friendly giant. He cries a lot and is scared about everything.

Meriwether Prep had adopted him as a community service project to 'make the students feel better about themselves'. Most of them can't even stand Tyson.

Anyway, Matt snuck up behind Tyson to try give him a wedgie. Big mistake, Tyson got scared and swatted him. Sloan flew away about fifteen feet into the little kids' tire swing.

"Freak!" Sloan yelled, trying to get out of the ropes. "Go back to your cardboard box!"

Tyson started to sob. He went to sit down in the jungle gym, he ended up bending the bar. He buried his head in his hands.

"Take it back, Sloan!" I shouted.

"Why do you even bother, Jackson? You might have friends if you weren't always sticking up for that freak." Matt sneered at me.

I was ready to fight back but Sloan and his ugly friends were busy laughing. I thought he used to only have two minions but now he had half a dozen, I had never seen most of them before.

"Just you wait till PE, Jackson." Sloan called over in my direction. "You are so dead."

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*: