𝐯𝐢. 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧..?

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act ii. . .
. . .as deep as the seafloor

                CHAPTER SIX°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
    — 'a happy family reunion..?'

°❀⋆

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

Annabeth insisted on going first but Percy wouldn't let her, since it was too dangerous.

"We all go or nobody does," he whispered.

"Nobody!" Tyson voted. "Please?"

In the end we all went together, Tyson nervously chewed his fingernails the whole time.

We were able to stop at our rooms and grab all of our stuff. Whatever happened, we would not be stayed ngl on this cruise ship.

I made sure my keychain was in my pocket, I had found a pack of vitamins in my bag but the others had one to share so I didn't tell them.

Tyson wanted to carry everything so he was walking around with four duffel bags effortlessly.

We snuck through the hallways. Annabeth walked ahead invisibly.

Whenever someone passed by we'd jump out of the way and hide, most of the time it was a glassy-eyed zombie passenger.

We made it up to deck thirteen. Annabeth hissed, "hide!" And shoved us into a supply closet.

I heard a couple of guys walking down the hall.

"You see that Aethiopian drakon in the cargo hold?" One of them said.

"Yeah, it's awesome." The other laughed.

I knew that voice, I squeezed Percy's arm to try signify that I knew him.

"I heard they got two more coming," the familiar voice said. "They keep arriving at this rate, oh man—no contest!"

The voice faded down the corridor.

"That was Chris Rodriguez!" I told them once I was sure we couldn't be heard, "you remember—from Cabin Eleven."

"What's another half-blood doing here?" Percy questioned.

I shrugged my shoulders, and we headed back down the corridor. I'm the corridor I felt something cold and unpleasant—the presence of evil.