𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act ii. . .
. . .as deep as the seafloor

    CHAPTER TWELVE°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
           — 'stay with me'

ೃ࿔*:・                     — 'stay with me'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:Percy °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

"I got nobody!" Polyphemus gloated.

We crept to the cave entrance and the cyclops grinning wickedly. In his hand was Rayn, hanging upside down by her legs.

"Hah!" The Cyclopes said. "Nasty vine girl! Already got feisty one for a wife. Means you will be dinner too!"

Rayn struggles but she looked dazed. She had a nasty cut on her forehead. Her eyes were glassy.

"I'll rush him," I said to Clarisse. "Our ship is around the back of the island. You and Grover—"

"No way." They said in sync. Clarisse had armed herself with a rams horn spear. Grover had found a sheep's thigh bone, he didn't look too happy but her gripped it tightly.

"We'll take them together," Clarisse growled.

"Yeah," Grover said. Then realised he had agreed with Clarisse over something.

"All right," I said. "Attack plan Macedonia."

They nodded, we had the same training courses at camp. We'd sneak either side and ambush the Cyclopes.

I hefted my sword and shouted. "Hey, Ugly!"

The giant spun to face me, "another one? Who are you?"

"Put down my friend. I'm the one who insulted you."

"You are Nobody?"

"That's right, you smelly bucket of nose drool." It didn't sound as good as the others insults, but it was all I could think of. "I'm Nobody and I'm proud of it! Now, put her down and get over here. I want to stab your eye out again!"

"RAAAARR!" He bellowed.

The good news was, he let go of Rayn. The bad news was, he dropped her headfirst onto a pile of rocks, where she lay motionless like a rag doll.

More bad news was the Cyclopes was now charging straight at me.

"For Pan!" Grover rushed from his right. He threw the bone but it just bounced off of the Cyclopes.

Clarisse ran in from the left and set her spear on the ground just in time for the Cyclopes to step on it.

As the Cyclopes howled in pain, I saw Annabeth crying beside an unmoving Rayn.

I moved towards the Cyclopes with Riptide.

He tried to grab me but I rolled aside and stabbed him in the thigh. Unluckily, he didn't disintegrate. This monster was too big and powerful.