𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐣𝐮𝐦𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act i. . .
  . . .the way you betrayed me

                CHAPTER SEVEN °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
               — 'jump then fall'

ೃ࿔*:・                     — 'jump then fall'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

To get to the underworld we had to find a way in, supposedly this store 'Crusty's Waterbeds' has one. You want to know what Crusty is short for? Procrustes.

Grover refused to come in because he didn't want to see anything gross. He probably meant incase someone's limbs got chopped off like in the stories about Procrustes.

On the other hand, Annabeth was invisible then Percy and I had to walk in to try distract him while we tried to trap him.

The room was empty, no sign of anyone here until a voice emerged from a back room.

"Welcome travellers." An older looking man came out towards us. "Would you like to buy a waterbed? They are very comfortable."

"We know who you are, Procrustes." Percy answered him sternly.

"Crusty is fine. You should probably try the waterbed." He looked at me and grabbed my shoulder, trying to throw me onto the waterbed.

"You first." Percy had twisted his arm off of my shoulder and then Annabeth shoved him onto the bed. The bed wrapped around Procrustes, engulfing him slowly.

Grover walked in looking up at the ceiling. "Is it over yet?" He asked us.

"Yeah, you can look." I told him, he slowly brought his head down to look at Procrustes in the bed. "Come on let's get going."

"You're not going to come back out, nobody does." Procrustes laughed.

"You're lucky we are letting you keep your head," I snapped at him.

We all stared into the door leading to the underworld.

"I think it's safer if I'm not holding all of these." Percy took out the pearls and gave us all one each. He had 2 so he could bring his mom back with us as well.

"Nobody makes it out!" Procrustes yelled from the other room.

"Don't make me come out there!" I screamed back at him.

"Alright, let's go." Annabeth lead the way down the stairs into the underworld.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*: