𝐱𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act iii. . .
. . .true love, that doesn't exist

                 CHAPTER THIRTEEN°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
'save it in a picture'

ೃ࿔*:・                          — 'save it in a picture'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Percy°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Wow," Rayn gasped. I realized she must have never flown anywhere before, even on an airplane.

I laughed at her and she turned to me. "What is it?"

"Nothing," I smirked. "I keep forgetting you've barely left camp your whole life."

"You make it seem like I've been in jail," Rayn said.

"Yeah," I thought about it for a moment. "So you've basically been at a cool summer camp with no actual school your whole life?"

"Basically," she smiled. "This is kind of boring."

"Yeah. How much longer?" I yelled over at Zoe and Thalia.

"A few more hours," Zoe called and I heard her tell Thalia Rayn and I were like two annoying kids on a road trip.

"Crazy question," Rayn said, I was nervous she'd ask something I wouldn't be able to answer. "How were you born?"

"Uh, what?"

"You know... like how Annabeth came from a thought from Athena's mind."

"I was just born... normally." I looked at her.

"That's so boring, I thought you would've washed up from a beach or something."

"Jeez, how were you born then?" I wondered what the others thought we were talking about if they could overhear us.

"Well, my mom gave my dad a cherry blossom flower and there was a baby inside of it when it bloomed and that baby was me."

"How did you, uhm, what's the best way to put this... fit in it?"

She stared at me blankly for a moment, her icy blue eyes piercing into my soul, until she started laughing. "Were you afraid to ask me that?"

I knew I must've started blushing from embarrassment. "Uh... no? Maybe?"

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・