𝐯𝐢. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act iii. . .
. . .true love, that doesn't exist

               CHAPTER SIX°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
                        — 'unexpected visit'

ೃ࿔*:・                          — 'unexpected visit'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I was getting ready to train. When an angry Poseidon kid came stomping towards me with a flyer in his hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Not really," he said with one hand behind his back. "Have you seen any, I don't know, flyers recently!"

Before I could answer he pulled out a flyer that said: A wise choice for your future! It had pictures of the Hunters chasing monsters and shooting bows. There was captions like: Health benefits: immortality and what it means for you! And a boy-free tomorrow!

"Is that a—"

"It's a flyer to join the Hunters!"

"Well I kind of guessed that." I said as I strapped my armour on.

"You know where it was?" He had an angry look in his face. "In your bag!"

"Wait why were you going through my bag?" I asked, confused on what was going on.

"Long story short, Grover was, go ask him," he looked down at the flyer sadly and his voice cracked. "Are you... are you going to join them?"

"I'm not sure yet," I said. "I've wanted to for a while."

I thought about what I would have to sacrifice to join the Hunters. Whenever I thought about what I would have to leave behind, my mind went to Percy.

"You cant leave everything behind!" He sounded hurt. "What about camp, Nico, Grover, me!?"

He kept telling me about what I couldn't leave behind.

"Percy, just stop!" I said louder than intended. "It's my choice, and I'll join the Hunters if I want to."

I stormed off, but I couldn't stop thinking about Percy's face after I had left.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

It was time for capture the flag. I knew the Hunters would probably win, like every other time they came.