𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act ii. . .
. . .as deep as the seafloor

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
  — 'a happy family reunion'

ೃ࿔*:・         — 'a happy family reunion'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ*:

The last day of summer is always the worst. Especially when you're staying the full year and none of your friends are.

Annabeth is going with her parents again, Tyson is going off to the Cyclopes forges, Grover is continuing to look for Pan and Percy is still living his human life normally whenever he's able to.

I watched from afar as Percy said goodbye to Tyson. The Cyclopes and Rainboe the hippocampus travelled into the waves, disappearing into Poseidon's realm.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

It was a stormy night. It didn't come near Camp Half-Blood though like usual, lightning flashed against the horizon, waves pounded on the shore, but not a drop of rain fell in our valley. Thanks to the Fleece, the magical borders, and Thalia Grace.

I snuck out of the overcrowded Hermes cabin, wondering if I'd ever get a cabin of my own. If I did I'd have one all to myself since I'm the only Persephone child at camp.

Usually, I walked to the flowery field when I couldn't sleep. Tonight, I found myself walking towards cabin three.

Before knocking on the door I hesitated, did I really want to see Percy right now? Yeah, I did.

Immediately after tapping on the wooden door, I heard a loud bang. Then the door opened.

"Yeah? Oh, hey." His hair was messy and he had Batman pyjamas on.

"Can I come in? I'm not able to sleep."

"Uh, sure. I didn't have the best... sleep ever either." He led me inside, the room was large. I thought it would've been way smaller since of the oath.

"Woah," I couldn't help gasping, it was a massive elegant blue room. There was even a fountain in the middle of it.

Before I could speak again, there was a loud pounding on the door. Before Percy could open the door, Grover busted in. "Percy!" He stammered. "Rayn?"

"...hey..." I waved awkwardly, this probably didn't look the best.

"No time for questions," Grover panted. "Annabeth... on the hill...she..."

I stared at Grover, Annabeth had been on Fleece duty tonight.

I shoved past Grover and ran as fast as I could towards Thalia's tree.

When I got there, a few campers were already making their way towards the hill. I heard a clip of horse hooves and Chiron galloped up behind us, looking grim.

"Is it true?" He asked Grover who was now behind me.

I expected to see the Fleece kissing but it was still hanging up, shining brightly.

"Curse the titan lord," Chiron said. "He's tricked us again, given himself another chance to control the prophecy."

"What do you mean?" Percy asked.

"The Fleece," he said. "The Fleece did its work too well."

At the base of the tree Annabeth was kneeling over another girl.

I knelt beside Annabeth. "Oh..my..god..but-but...how..?"

"It...she...just suddenly there..." Annabeth stammered, not sure of what to think either.

Percy came over and knelt beside the unconscious girls head. He put his hand on her forehead.

"She needs nectar and ambrosia," he said. He took her by the shoulders and lifted her into sitting position, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Percy..." I whispered.

"Come on!" He yelled. "What's wrong with you people. Let's get her to the Big House."

Nobody moved. They were all too stunned.

The girl took a shaky breath, she coughed and opened her eyes.

I saw the electric blue eyes I had so dearly missed.

She looked up at Percy, "who..?"

"I'm Percy." He said. "You're safe now."

"Strangest dream..."

"It's okay."

"Dying."

"No," he told her. "You're okay, what's your name?"

I didn't wait for her to answer Percy, I just gave her the biggest bear hug I could.

"You're back!" I screeched. "I can't believe it, oh my gods, I have missed you so much you don't even understand."

Annabeth joined the group hug, Percy stood up, scratching his head in confusion.

I helped the girl up into her feet, she looked at Percy.

"I am Thalia," she said. "Daughter of Zeus."

    °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・end of act ii °❀⋆.ೃ*:

Okay I didn't do one mega chapter but here's two at the same time

I fucking love Thalia grace.

This whole thing deleted at the end and istg, I only redid it immediately for Thalia.

@gracexeo , 2024