𝐢𝐯. 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act ii. . .
. . .as deep as the seafloor

            CHAPTER FOUR°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
— 'a new son of the big three"

ೃ࿔*:・               — 'a new son of the big three"

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:

After Tyson was amused and asked what literally everything was in camp, I decided to leave Percy with him and come back in a while.

Annabeth and I were walking around, until we saw Chiron talking with Tyson and Percy.

She ran up and hugged him.

"Chiron, what's happening? You're not... leaving?" Her voice was shaky. When we first came to camp, Chiron was like a second father to her.

Chiron ruffled her hair and gave her a kind smile.

"Hello, child. And Percy, my goodness. You've grown over the year!"

"Clarisse said you were... you were..." Percy couldn't fully get his words out.

"Fired." Chiron's eyes glinted with dark humour. "Ah, well, someone had to take the blame. Lord Zeus was most upset. The tree he'd created from the spirit of his daughter, poisoned! Mr. D had to punish someone."

"Besides himself, you mean." I muttered under my breath.

"This is crazy!" Annabeth cried. "Chiron, you couldn't have had anything to do with poisoning Thalia's tree!"

"Nevertheless," Chiron sighed. "Some in Olympus do not trust me now, under the circumstances."

"What circumstances?" Percy asked.

I watched as Tyson slowly shuffled closer to Chiron. "Pony?"

Chiron sniffed. "My dear young Cyclops! I am a centaur."

"Chiron." Percy drew Chiron's attention back to him. "What about the tree? What happened?"

He shook his head sadly. "The poison used in Thalia's pine is something from the Underworld, Percy. Some venom even I have never seen. It must have come from a monster quite deep in the pits of Tartarus."

It felt like my heart dropped, I knew exactly who had done this.

"So, we know who did this, Kro—"

"Don't not invoke the titan lord's name, Percy. Especially not here, not now."

"Last summer her tried to cause a civil war in Olympus! He'd get Luke to do it, that traitor."

"Perhaps," Chiron said. "But I fear I am being held responsible because I did not prevent it and I cannot cure it. The tree only has a few weeks of life left, unless..."