𝐯𝐢. 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act i. . .
. . .the way you betrayed me

CHAPTER SIX °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
   — 'wild eyes on the road '

ೃ࿔*:・                     — 'wild eyes on the road '

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Ares got us a free ride, in the back of a train filled with animals.

Grover was trying to direct the light over to Annabeth who was holding glass to try I-M camp.

"Does that help?" Grover asked.

"I guess so," she was still fidgeting with the glass trying to make it work.
"Can you see where we are?"

Grover stuck his head out the small window.

"Almost there." Finally, I cant take one more second crammed up in here with literal animals.

Percy was finally waking up infront of me.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I muttered, how was he able to sleep on this quest? The fate of the world is literally in our hands.

  Ignoring my remark he got up beside Annabeth. I think she almost has it.

"There. I've got a signal." She yelped. I flicked the drachma into the air, hopefully it actually works.

"Okay, this will never stop being weird." Percy uttered out sleepily.

"If you want the gods' attention, you have to pay for it." He still didn't seem happy with my comments at him today.

"Oh, Iris, Goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering." Annabeth chanted with her eyes closed. The rainbow on the wall turned rose coloured. "Okay, show me Camp Half-Blood. Chiron's office."

"Luke?" Questioned Percy. He had a completely different tone to me.

"Luke!" I gasped. Excited to see him for the first time in forever.

"Wait, guys? Are you okay!?" Luke's voice echoed.

"Yeah, w-we're fine." Why was Annabeth stuttering? "Where's Chiron?"

"Chiron's holding camp together with both hands." Luke paused for a moment. "Everyone thinks we're going to war, so the cabins are taking sides."

  We all looked at each other. How did camp know about the war that might happen?

"Please tell me you're calling with good news." Luke practically was begging us.

"We know who stole the bolt." I claimed. That seemed to shock Luke.

"How do you know?" He questioned me. Weird.