𝟎𝟎. 𝐩𝐫𝐞-𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act i. . .
. . .the way you betrayed me

      EPILOGUE °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
                    — 'pre-summer'

ೃ࿔*:・                               — 'pre-summer'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The date was February 9th. A lot had happened in the span of a few months.

First of all, I went on a quest with my new-found friend Percy, Annabeth and Grover. Luke had joined Kronos's army. Then I had to say goodbye to my friends as they set off until next summer.

What surprised me the most over the winter was that I became good friend with Clarisse and a few of the other Ares kids. They weren't all that bad when you got to know them.

Oh and also, I wasn't all that popular at camp anymore. Most people assumed I was a secret spy for Luke, since we were close.

I used to do trainings with the Athena or Hermes cabins but I realised that was only because Annabeth and Luke had been there.

Now, I usually trained with the Ares cabin and instead of the blue team in capture the flag I was red team.

I walked over towards the armoury, watching as Clarisse swung her sword viciously at a demigod. She disarmed the poor boy and sent him flying onto his back.

"Hey hothead." Clarisse walked over to me. I smiled at her as I grabbed my sword.

"One on one?" I asked her, she smirked at me in response and walked over to an empty spot.

Our swords clattered against eachother, hers swiped across my arm leaving a crimson streak.

I managed to disarm her after a while of struggle. She laughed as my sword was inches away from her throat.

Clarisse used her wrist braces to push the sword away and tackled me to the floor. She reached for her sword so I shoved her off of me and grabbed my sword.

Before I knew it Clarisse had kicked me in the chest, I fell onto my back. The wind had been knocked out of me so I tapped out.

I was sprawled out on the floor gasping for air, for a moment I thought I saw Luke. The vision of my old friend scared me enough to get up onto my feet.

Clarisse looked behind her to where I thought I saw Luke.

"Going crazy or something?" Clarisse laughed and walked away.

"Something like that..." I mumbled under my breath.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Percy °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

It had been months since I left camp half blood. The date was... uh...

"Whats the date today?" I had to ask a near by classmate.

"February 9th." She responded, looking quite disgusted I was talking to her.

It's weird, at camp I'm a 'hero' and at school, I'm just the weird kid that is friends with the homeless boy.

I often missed my friends back at camp, we split up at the end of summer since we were all going our own way that year.

Grover went on the hunt for pan, Annabeth had left to live with her dad and step-mom again and Rayn had stead back at camp. I felt bad leaving her there all alone since she didn't have Annabeth or... Luke.

I stared at the picture of the daughter of Persephone in my hand.

"Who is that?" My new friend Tyson asked. "She is pretty."

"Yeah, she is." I smiled up at him. "Her name is Rayn. Rayn Fairbourne."

Tyson sat down beside me.

"Do you like her like..." Tyson pretended to hug himself and I realised what he was asking me.

"Tyson, no! She was just a very good friend to me at a, uh... summer camp..." I quickly stuffed the picture into my copy before anyone else saw it.

"But, if she a friend, why did you call her pretty." Tyson raised one of his eyebrows staring at me.

I placed my head into my hands. "Well, she's not ugly, is she?"

"No..." Tyson looked down at his desk. Then snapped his head back up at me. "At this camp did you two." He made a kissy face.

"Tyson!" I yelled, louder than I should have because everyone in the classroom turned to moon at me. "No! She is just a friend." I made sure to whisper that time.

Tyson started giggling at me, when I realised my face had turned red. I was blushing.

I groaned and hid my face in my hands. If anyone else saw me blushing I dont think they'd let me live it down.

"It's okay." Tyson talked to me in his soft voice, it sounded weird since his normal voice is rough. "Everyone blushes thinking about pretty girls!"

"Tyson..." I just looked up at him, hoping he would shut up. "She is my friend, I'm only blushing because I miss her."

"Okay..." Tyson had started drawing stuff in his notebook.

I guess I did really miss her, everyone at camp really.

I remembered the quest I had gone on last summer. How did I go from battling the god of war to learning about the wars he made in history class.

•I HAVE MISSED RAYCY <3

•this is only a little bit b4 act 2 hehe

•I CANT WAIT FOR SEA OF MONSTERS, CYA