𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act iii. . .
. . .true love, that doesn't exist

               CHAPTER THREE°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
— 'a new huntress'

ೃ࿔*:・                    — 'a new huntress'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Percy°❀⋆.ೃ*:

After seeing Thorn turn into a monster and plummet off the edge of a cliff with Annabeth, you'd think nothing else could shock me. But when this twelve year old girl told me she was the goddess Artemis, I said something intelligent like, "umm... okay."

It was nothing compared to Grover. He gasped and dropped to his knees and started yammering, "thank you, Lady Artemis! You're so... you're so... wow!"

"Get up, goat boy!" Thalia snapped. "We have other things to worry about. Annabeth is gone!"

"Whoa," Bianca Di Angelo said. "Hold up. Time out."

Everybody turned to look at her. She pointed a finger at all of us in turn, like she was trying to connect the dots. "Who... who are you people?"

Artemis's expression softened. "It might be a better question, my dear girl, to ask who are you? Who are your parents?"

Bianca looked down at her brother who was staring at Artemis in awe.

"We came here to bring them back to camp," Rayn said, "they're undetermined."

"Bring us where?" Bianca looked around confused. "Just tell me what's going on!"

"You are a half-blood," Zoë Nightshade said. Her accent was hard to place. It sounded very old fashioned. "One of thy parents was mortal. The other was an Olympian."

"An Olympian... athlete?"

"No," Zoë said. "One of the gods."

"Cool!" Said Nico.

"No!" Bianca's voice quavered. "This is not cool!"

Nico started to get excited. "Does Zeus really have lightning bolts that do six hundred damage? Does he get extra movement points for—"

"Nico, shut up!" Bianca put her hands to her voice. "This is not your stupid Mythomagic game, okay? There are no gods!"

As anxious as I felt for Annabeth, I couldn't help feeling sorry for the Di Angelos. I remembered what it was like for me when I first found out I was a demigod.