𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act iii. . .
. . .true love, that doesn't exist

    CHAPTER SEVEN°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
        — 'councils decision'

ೃ࿔*:・                          — 'councils decision'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

The Council meeting was held in the rec room.

Mr. D supplied the snacks which were Cheez Wiz, crackers and red wine until Chiron reminded him we were underage.

Zoë started the meeting off on a positive note. "This is pointless."

"Cheez Wiz!" Grover gasped. He scooped up crackers and sprayed them with the topping.

"There is no time for talk," Zoë continued. "Our goddess needs us. The Hunters must leave immediately."

"And go where?" Chiron asked.

"West!" Bianca said. She fit right in with the Hunters now, "you heard the prophecy. Five shall go west to the goddess in chains. We can get five Hunters and go."

"Yes," Zoë agreed. "Artemis is being held hostage! We must go find her and free her."

"You're forgetting something as usual," Thalia said. "Campers and Hunters combined prevail. We're supposed to do this together."

"No!" Zoë said. "The Hunters do not need thy help."

"Your," Thalia grumbled. "Nobody has said thy in like, three hundred years. Get with the times Zoë."

Zoë hesitated, like she was trying to form the word correctly. "Yerrr. We do not need yerrr help."

Thalia rolled her eyes. "Forget it."

"I fear the prophecy says you do need our help," Chiron said. "Campers and Hunters must cooperate."

"Or do they?" Mr. D mused. "The prophecy sounds rather nasty, doesn't it? What if you fail because you try to cooperate?"

"Whose side are you on?" Chiron sighed.

"Sorry my dear centaur, just trying to be helpful."

"We're supposed to work together." Thalia said stubbornly. " I don't like it either Zoë, but you know prophecies. You want to fight against one?"

"We must not delay," Chiron warned. "Today is Sunday. This very Friday, is the Winter Solstice."

"Artemis must be present at the solstice," Zoë said. "She has been one of the most vocal on the council arguing for action against Kronos's minions. If she is absent we will lose another year of war preparations."