𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐫

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act i. . .
  . . .the way you betrayed me

                CHAPTER EIGHT°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
                — 'the great war'

ೃ࿔*:・                       — 'the great war'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I stared at the god that took Chases life, the only thing I felt was hatred. I knew he was trying to get me angry so I'd charge him but nothing mattered in that moment. I had to kill him.

I ran at the god with my sword in hand.

"Rayn, no don't!" I heard Percy yell. It sounded like his voice was miles away.

I ducked under Ares arm that carried his sword and slashed his thigh.

"Ah! You little..." his sword was down low when he came at me.

He grabbed my hair and slammed me down into the floor facing him, then his grip shifted to my neck to start to choke me.

Ares started to laugh at me struggling to breathe.

"Get off!" I saw riptide swing at Ares that made him let go off me finally.

I watched them fight while I caught my breath.

Ares had disarmed Percy and yanked him closer to him. Then he threw up over his head onto the floor.

Percy was struggling to get back up, Ares kicked him across the beach.

I got up and tried to sneak behind the god. Ares whipped around and clanked his sword against mine.

The god of war disarmed me and had slashed my thigh open. I looked down to see the blood painting my leg red.

I stammered back, not able to move fully.

Ares looked back at Percy who was getting up off the floor, with the waves behind him rising.

"I warned you..." Percy gasped for air after being blasted across the beach, "if you're not careful, you'll find out, who I am."

The wave was a tsunami now, it kept growing until it smashed down onto Ares. I probably should've tried to move since I was right behind the god but I'm not fully sure I could've moved.

After the salt water passed, over me I saw Ares got wiped out as well.

He reached for his sword but Percy ran over and blocked him. He then cut the god of wars achilles.