𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 ≠ 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ ENDGAME} act i. . .
  . . .the way you betrayed me

                CHAPTER THREE °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:
                     — 'hate ≠ love'

ೃ࿔*:・                          — 'hate ≠ love'

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Rayn °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

We were able to get a bus, it was completely silent between us until Percy started complaining about not getting plane tickets.

"I'm sorry I thought somebody told you," well obviously not Grover since he was complaining about not getting his fancy plane tickets. The son of Poseidon was looking at all of us confused. "Your a forbidden child, Zeus might try take a shot at you, the sky is his domain putting you on a plane in the air would be like serving you to him on a silver platter." It was harsh but true.

"Yeah, nobody mentioned that."

We had made a stop at a gas station.

"Is chips and soda okay for yous?" Annabeth and I asked the group.

"Or we could all go in and choose our own snacks," Percy really wasn't getting this whole secret quest thing.

"Everyone could get some fresh air from that," he said pointing the bathroom.

"The kindly ones cant smell you through that," Annabeth snapped back. Percy doesn't know her well enough to know that Annabeth will never back down.

"I think we should have a vote on who goes in!" Percy somewhat yelled.

"We aren't voting." He turned to me quickly.

"Well I want to vote on whether you can decide we can vote or not," was he always so insufferable?

"Gods you're annoying!" I stormed off not wanting to hear anymore yip yap from fish boys mouth.

I turned around to see if Annabeth was following me into the store but Grover was singing something and clapping, glad I'm not over there anymore.

°❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

As I was browsing what chips there were, I could almost smell something off. A fury. Not wanting to make it obvious I knew about the winged demon shopping with us.

I looked over at Annabeth, we locked eyes signalling to hurry up and pay. I had grabbed a family sized Fanta and cool ranch Doritos, Annabeth had gotten basically every bigoof candy ever made.