Prologue

𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷: 

"𝓣𝓸 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓼 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮,𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓻 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 "

Veeranshu Singhaniya:

The name itself brings terror in his enemies. He is the CEO of Singhaniya Empire and has many other companies. He is also a part of mafia. He has a dominant and controlling personality. He fears no one except his mother and loves his family and siblings allot but sometimes have to be strict with them. There is no place of love in his life. He is a perfectionist. If he wants something or a certain someone then he will get it any way either by hook or crook.

Akshara: 

She is an orphan. She is definition of pretty, kind, innocent and shy girl. She is living with her relatives who torture her daily, but that innocent soul couldn't do anything just cry over her fate. She loves to paint and dance. She is studying in college and finding a job for herself. What will happen when these two opposite worlds will collide with each other? How will akshara escape from the predatory eyes of veeranshu? Will he let her escape or cage her in his arms?

________________________________________________________________________________

"Please!! leave me veer, I will never cross your path please!!", akshara was crying badly and trying to escape from his clutches. But what that man said her whole being tremored "tch..tch.. that's where u are wrong my sweetheart, u came by your will in my life, but this VEERANSHU SINGHANIYA will never let his soon-to-be wifey go away from him." 

"Now be a good girl baby and get ready for the marriage I'm waiting for u downstairs. Hmm..." he said caressing her cheeks but not getting her reply he again asked in a harsh tone. "Reply when I ask u something AKSHU " She shivered under his tone and tears started pooling from her eyes and she replied in a low voice, "Ye...Yesss" satisfied with her answer veeranshu stepped back and ordered the women to ready his bride.  

If you came this far then please vote and share it among your reader friends.

I hope u liked this story...Love u cutiess🫶🏻❤️