30. Surprise!!!

📖

The day had finally arrived, and the excitement in the air was palpable. Veeraksh reception day was here, and everyone in the house was busy with preparations.

The hustle and bustle of people running around the house was a sight to behold. From decorating the house to preparing the food, everyone was working tirelessly to ensure that everything was perfect.

Akshu was watching all of this from the sidelines, enjoying the chaos and the excitement. She felt a sudden urge to do something, to be a part of the preparations, but her mother-in-law stopped her in her tracks. "Relax, Akshu," she said, "today is your special day, let us take care of everything."

Meanwhile, Veeranshu was busy with his friends, making sure that everything was in place for the big day. He was excited and nervous at the same time, wondering how Akshu would look when he saw her.

In her room, Akshu was getting ready, surrounded by her friends Aanya and Geetu. They were doing her makeup and making sure that everything was perfect.

As they finished up, Aanya looked at Akshu and said, "Haaye, Geetu, now I understand why Veer bhaiyya is so crazy about our Akshu."

Akshu blushed at the compliment, feeling grateful for her friends' support. "Thank you," she said, feeling more confident about the day ahead.

Geetu winked at Akshu through the dressing table mirror and said, "Veer bhaiyya is one lucky man."

"Accha hum bhi ready hoke aate hai Akshu", both of them said and left Akshu in her room.

Akshu's Pov:

I was seeing myself through the mirror, they made me look so pretty and I couldn't recognise myself.

I was thinking of the ways to thanks and quiet my nervousness, when I heard the soft click of my room's door. Veeransh walked in with a smile on his face. He stopped on his tracks, when he noticed my gaze on him.

I quickly turned my head away. He clears his throat and that's when I noticed his appearance. Hair gelled nicely with a nice haircut. I glanced further down and saw his outfit. It was matching with mine, a three piece lavender suit paired with shiny black formal shoes. The premium rolex in his left wrist, was speaking money.

"Why this man needs to look too good",  I thought. "Little birdie", I heard him and I was embarassed that I had been looking at him for so long.

"Do I look so good? That you weren't able to take your eyes of me.", he said while smirking. I felt shy. I cleared my throat and said, "umm...you look handsome Bholuji." I know he hates it, but I love to tease him, and his expressions are so cute.

"Sweetheart", he fakes glares and I could only laugh at his cute antiques.

 "Yes, Bholuji", I again said and was laughing when suddenly he smirked. A devilishly handsome one, what's going on in this man's head? Then he came towards me and picked me in one swift. I let out a light squeal and held on his biceps. 

"Veeransh, what is this?", I asked, and he answered, "You love to tease me na , biwi"

Then he put me on the bed and came too close to me. And as if it was a spell I couldn't move from my place. My handsome husband is going to...umm..kiss me? Chii Akshu shut up.

[Kiss karadu?]

[Itni jaldi kaise?? Sabar karo 😏😏]

He leaned closer and more dipped his head in the crook of my neck. I jolted from the sudden on the contact of his lips on my neck. It was a tingling sensation.