14. Devil's Hell

Next Day:

Abhiyansh and Veer made their way to the basement. Veer had been controlling his rage for so long, not even allowing himself to see his Sweetheart, knowing that one look at her angelic face would soften his resolve.

Abhiyansh was equally furious. Though he didn't talk much with Akshara, he considered her his sister. After hearing about the atrocities committed by the Mishra family, he also wanted to see them suffer.

They reached the last room in the basement. The sign outside read "HELL ROOM." As they entered, the stench of old blood filled the air, with splatters marking the walls from previous "visitors"—traitors who had met their end here.

The Mishra family members were hanging upside down. A regal chair was placed in front of them, and Veer sat down like a king, his eyes cold and unyielding.

Seeing him, their blood ran cold, as if hundreds of pounds of ice had been poured over them. They knew why they were here, but fear made them seek mercy. Urmila stuttered, "Maai-Baap, what... have we done?"

Veer smirked, his eyes gleaming with dark amusement. "Oh, so you don't know anything? Let me help you with that."

They trembled at the sight of his smirk. "Michelle, bring the file," Veer ordered one of his men. The file was promptly brought and handed to him.

Veer opened the file and threw it in front of Urmila. The photos spilled out, each one a testament to their cruelty. Images of Akshara's burnt hand, punished for being late by mere minutes with their morning tea. Pictures of Preeti cutting Akshara's hair out of jealousy.

Veer's anger was palpable. His voice was a deadly whisper, filled with venom. "Look at these pictures. Look at what you did to her."

Urmila's eyes widened in horror as she saw the evidence of their brutality laid bare before her. She tried to speak, but no words came out.

"You dared to touch my wife," Veer continued, his voice growing louder, each word dripping with rage. "You burned her, cut her hair, treated her worse than an animal. And you think you can get away with it?"

He stood up, his eyes blazing with fury. "You made her suffer, now it's your turn."

The room seemed to shrink under the weight of Veer's anger. The Mishras could see their end coming, and it was going to be merciless.

Abhiyansh, standing by Veer's side, looked equally menacing. "You won't leave this room alive," he said, his voice cold and final. "For every mark on her body, you will pay."

Veer stepped closer to the hanging Mishras, his face inches from theirs. "You messed with the wrong family," he hissed. "And now, you will experience the true meaning of hell."

He turned to his men, "Prepare them for what they deserve. This is only the beginning."

As the Mishras started to beg and plead, Veer felt no pity. His heart was hardened by the images of his Sweetheart's suffering. His only focus was on making them pay for every tear Akshara had shed.

TRIGGERED CONTENT AHEAD. Please don't read if not comfortable.

Veer's smirked turned into pure hatred and he slowly stood in front of them. He signaled Abhi, who went and after 2 minutes he came back with pair of tongs and a lighter. He handed veer the tools and stood aside, because he didn't want to interrupt veer. Urmilla and others were shocked. 

Veer took the pair of tongs and burnt it with the lighter. He ordered his men to put them down. The man did as ordered, they opened the knots of the ropes and all of them bumped on the ground.