29. Shopping!!

📖

After everyone parted their ways to their rooms after having breakfast, only Akshu, veer, rudra and aanya were left. They were talking and then Akshu akshu stood up from her place and took hold of aanya's arms and said ," Aanya chalo, mai tumhe tumhara room dikhadeti hu"

It's when Akshu looked towards Rudra and teased him, "Rudra bhaiya shaadi se pehle ek kamre me rehne nhi dungi main."

Rudra and Aanya were embarassed while Akshu and Veer were laughing. Veer was happy to see Akshu opening up with everyone.

In guest room

They reached the guest room which was on the second floor of the mansion. It was quite vintage unlike the other rooms of singhaniya mansion. The interiors were beuatiful that explained Singhaniya's ancient richness. Veer's dadi was a Punjabi and Veer's dada was a part of royal family. That's why veer loves both the cultures of his family.

Aanya and akshu sat down on the bed. Aanya was admiring the beauty of the room when, "Aanya aap yahan rest Karo, agar koi bhi cheez ki zarurat ho toh mujhe batana, okay?" Akshu sweetly said to her.

"Thank you, Akshu." Aanya said and smiled at her.

"Akshu, you're very sweet, I don't know why you seem to be very broken. But let me tell you one thing, your family is very supportive and loving. They love you a lot." Aanya said holding Akshu's hand. This thing somehow made Akshu emotional it was not because Aanya said she is broken but she said the truth that her family was very supportive and loving.

After listening to her, Akshu couldn't control herself, so she hugged her tightly. And they started talking again.

"Acha yeh batao aapki aim kya hai?" Akshu asked Aanya curiously.

"I want to open my own art studio, I'm in last year." Aanya said and akshu was in awe. She was always fond of art culture. Then Aanya asked about Akshu's aim

"I want to open a dance academy." A smile twitched on Akshu's pretty face while telling about her childhood dream of opening her own dance academy.

"Really? Oh my God! I love to dance. If you open a dance academy, then I'll be your first student." Aanya said and they both laughed.

"Don't worry Akshu, your every wish will come true. I don't know much about Veer bhaiya but I feel like he loves you a lot. And he will always be there for you in every situation in your life." Aanya said and Akshu blushed hard on her statement remembering how veer and her are getting close these days.

"Hmm hmm, someone is blushing hard." Aanya teased her and akshu playfully glared at her. And again both of them laughed.

"Meri baat chhodo, what about you? How do you feel about Rudransh bhaiya?", Akshu asked this time and Aanya got lost in her thoughts after listening to the question of Akshu but her chain of thoughts broke when Akshu said...

"Abhi se Rudra bhaiya ke khayalon, not bad haan." She said teasingly and Aanya blushed hard.

[Haaye, ye har ladki ke life me aisa scene pakka hua h😭🤌🏻]

"No, there is nothing like that. He is my fiancee only. I don't know how I feel about him, but he is nice." She said and looked down

"Achaa achaa theek hai, ab aap rest Karo, mujhe thodi si kaam hai, main aati hu kaam karke fir hum bahut saare baat karenge." Akshu said, and Aanya nodded.

Then Akshu was walked downstairs towards her room and after reaching there. She opened the door, and the room was dimmed. She entered inside and was going to switch on the lights when she was pulled in a corner of the room. Akshu tried to scream but a palm was placed on her mouth. She was unable to see anything and after a while her vision adjusted with the surroundings, and she noticed the same hazel brown pair of eyes.