6. Unexpected Marriage!!!

Akshu POV:

After Mr. Singhaniya left, Chacha and Chachi were glaring at me. I feared for my life, but what they did next was utterly shocking; they simply walked away as if nothing had happened.

(Huhh...Kya hi kar skte h wo chachundar, tumhare veer ne jo unko sabak sikhaya h😏)

"Ye awaz kaha se aa rhi h??", Akshu being innocent didn't know that her author was talking to her viewers. Author went away closing the portal.

[From where this voice is coming?]

"Akshu, you should sleep now. Nowadays, you are not sleeping properly. OH..How can I when Mr. Singhaniya hai meri life me. " I said to myself being irritated.

Kal mujhe mattha tek ke aana hoga babaji ke waha, tabhi mere dil ko shanti milegi. [Tomorrow I'll get to Gurudwara to seek blessings of Babaji]

Life has never been easy for me. Sometimes, I wonder if things would have been different if I had a family like everyone else. But then, why does it feel like no one loves me? Am I really that unlovable? Even my own relatives and cousins seem to have ulterior motives. And my parents... they left me at the doorstep of an orphanage. I can't help but feel like a burden to everyone around me. The pain becomes unbearable at times.

Tonight, as tears silently roll down my cheeks, I lie on my bed feeling utterly alone, like a soul devoid of any light.

But then, something unexpected happened. When I met Meera aunty, Veer's mom, she hugged me. For a brief moment, warmth enveloped me, and I dared to imagine what it might feel like to belong to a family like theirs. Could it be possible for someone like me?

[You deserve all the love my baby😭🫂]

I find solace in music, in singing. It's my way of expressing the turmoil within me. And tonight, I choose 'Tujhse Naaraz Nahi Zindagi,' my favorite song. Its lyrics resonate with my pain, each word echoing the longing and disappointment I feel in my heart.

"Tujhse naaraz nahi zindagi Hairaan hoon main

Tere masoom sawaalon se Pareshaan hoon main"

These lines hit me deeply. They speak of not being angry at life, but rather being amazed and troubled by its innocent questions. Just like me, life asks questions I struggle to answer. The song becomes my companion, each verse a mirror to my emotions.

As I sing, the words carry the weight of my sorrow, yet also offer a glimmer of hope. Maybe, in these moments, through the music and the feeling of warmth of Meera aunty's hug, I can find a sliver of the family and love I've yearned for.

A/N: Play this song and imagine Akshu singing this song. 🥺

Akshu felt her eyes drooping and soon she went into a deep slumber.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Next Day at Singhaniya House:

Everyone was busy with their tasks. Sindhu and Sulochana returned from their foreign trip. Dadi was seated at the head of the dining table, waiting for everyone to gather.

Soon, everyone arrived and took their respective seats. Veer sat next to his brother Hriday, while Anshveer took a seat in front of Hriday, and Pakhi sat beside him.

The quiet was shattered by Meera who playfully chided, "Veer, when will you consider marriage? When your father has grown old with many wrinkles?" Her husband, feigning shock and offense, retorted, "Sweetheart, how is it that I am old, and you remain young?" His words were accompanied by a teasing smile.