18. Runaway Bride

Sunrise and the last hope of Akshu escaping from this place also bloomed. Just few hours to go and she will be running away from him forever, as she thinks.

The Marriage was happening in the Old Palace of Singhaniya's. It was a gift by Late. Grandfather of Veer to his grandmother as a wedding gift. Now they were celebrating the grand wedding in the epitome of love.

All the elders went early, to look out for the arrangements, as the wedding mahurat was in evening. Everybody were so excited and happy. Afterall, it was the First wedding in their family after ages. They couldn't miss out anything.

Veer was also busy with his friends. Nisha and shyra were also doing the last minute chores. They didn't want anyone to get suspicious about their plan. So, they were going with the flow.

Here, Akshu was getting panic in her room. 

Akshu POV:

Everything was good, I was ready to accept my fate. But after, what I saw I can't take of my mind from that. He will kill anyone. He can hurt me also, like them. NO....NO I can't let this happen. He is forcing me I will run away from here.

I know what I have to do now. I packed all my bags. I dressed in a normal lehenga not to get too much attention from anyone. I recalled my conversation with shyra and nisha from last night.

FLASHBACK

......"Nisha and Shyra, he is dangerous. I don't want to marry him. He will kill anyone. Please save me.", I said. I couldn't control my breathing. 

"Akshu, baby calm down. Please. I have a plan and we will execute tommorrow.", Nishu said all this while handing me a glass of water.

I chucked the water and listened to her intently. I glanced at shyra, who was as eager as me.

"Listen guys, me and Shyru both will act as if we haven't planned anything. And you akshu.... ", she said at last pointing towards me. 

"You will be in my room, wearing a simple lehenga. Pack your belongings and take this. I have this much for now and this simcard.", she said while handing me some cash and a Sim card.

"You will escape from the backdoor, which is quite close to my room. No one can notice you. Just take a cab and after reaching the bus stop. Just go to a safest place and then call any one of us. This is our last chance, Akshu. I know it's risky, but we will help u. Don't worry.", she said grabbing my hands and softly caressing it.

I hugged her and thanked her. "Thank you, Nishu. I can't repay your kindness but whenever you will need me, I'll be there for you."

"Chhh.. Pagli, rulayegi kya...Chal soja ab. Baaki mujhpe aur shyru pe chodde.", she said and shyra hugged me last time.

"I will miss u both.", I said and hugged them.

[Their friendship🤌🏻😭😭]

FLASHBACK ENDS

As Nishu instructed, I was in her room. Just Half an hour and then I am free from him. I will start my new life. I am thinking of completing my MBA or maybe I can do a job. Yeah, I am happy a little bit. But in these last 3-4 days, his family made me feel so loved and important. The girl, who will come to their house will be so lucky.

Mr. Singhaniya, was also nice in last days, but yesterday I saw, what I was fearing. I don't want an abusive marriage.

I am thinking too much. Let's sleep akshu. I set my alarm and dozed off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other side of the story,