32. Chudail 😱

📖

Morning light streamed through the window, casting a gentle glow upon the two figures nestled together. Veer stirred from his slumber, his gaze drifting down to the peaceful face of his beloved wife, Akshu. A stray tendril of hair obscured her features, prompting him to tenderly brush it aside, his heart swelling with affection as he beheld her.

"I wish time could stand still in moments like these," Veer murmured softly, his voice filled with adoration. "Just to watch my Little Birdie in her peaceful slumber."

[Bas Veerji kitna single feel kraoge😭😭😭]

As Akshu began to stir, her eyes fluttering open to meet Veer's loving gaze, a blush crept onto her cheeks. "Good morning, Bholuji," she greeted him in her morning voice, her affection for him evident in her words.

Veer let out a playful groan, teasingly retorting, " Aise har Roz ye naam se bulao aur fir hum batayenge, ye bholu ji kya kar sakte hai"

{If you keep calling me that every day, I might just have to show you what this 'Bholuji' can do.}

[Naughty veer 🌚🌚]

Akshu's eyes widened in mock surprise, a mischievous glint dancing within them. Attempting to extricate herself from Veer's embrace, she pleaded, "Veeransh, let me get up. I want to make breakfast too."

But Veer tightened his hold around her waist, a pout forming on his lips as he protested, "No, Maa can make breakfast too. Let's just stay like this a little longer."

With a playful laugh, Akshu managed to slip away from Veer's grasp, darting towards the bathroom as she called over her shoulder, "I'll be quick, promise!"

Chuckling to himself, Veer ran a hand through his tousled hair before making his way to the adjacent bathroom to freshen up for the day ahead.

Akshu's POV:

Stepping out of the closet, I straighten my suit, feeling super excited. Today's my first day as a dance teacher at my own academy, and I can't wait. It's all thanks to Veeransh. He's been so supportive, giving me a beautiful family and helping me make my dream come true.

Yet, amidst it all, I've come to a profound realization—I've fallen for him, not out of obligation or gratitude, but because of the genuine warmth and tenderness he exudes.It's in the little gestures, the caring glances, that I find myself falling deeper in love with him each day. They say the eyes are windows to the soul, and in his, I see nothing but sincerity and devotion towards our marriage.

I will surely express my love for him. It needs to be special, like he does for me. Waiting for the right time.

Lost in my thoughts, I suddenly felt a strong pull, and before I knew it, I was pushed against a nearby wall. It didn't took me much time to realise, that it was my husband.

"Veeransh ye aap...", I began, but he silenced me with a gentle press of  his finger against my lips.

"Shhh... sweetheart. Let me admire my wife.", he said softly , his hands tenderly cupping my cheeks.

Slowly he drew closer to my neck, causing my breath caught in my throat. His warm breath brushed against my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

"Sweetheart", he murmured, leaving me anything to do but humm in response. "Your lavender fragrance drives me crazy.", he confessed, burying his face in the crook of my neck and peppering  open mouth kisses eliciting me with delicious mixture of pleasure and excitement.

"Do you like it...when I kiss on your neck?", he inquired, his voice with a tinged of amusement as he continued to lavish attention on me.

[Subah subah itni hotness 🥵🥵]